• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

I think we'll get a new BotW2 trailer. The time seems right. At this point, it's 6-9 months away from release.

I'm definitely expecting to see The Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD announced for Switch.

Hoping for a new release date for Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp.

Obviously Bayonetta 3 and Mario+Rabbids Sparks of Hope will be there since they release soon.

I expect the long rumored Metroid Prime remake to finally appear here as well.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm really hoping for some new updates on BotW 2, at least a title or something. Please Nintendo, give us something! Also I would freak out if TP or WW got added to the switch. I was going to replay TP on the wii, but I kept putting it off because there's a chance it'll get put on the switch. And I guess with the direct tomorrow I'll finally get to see if it' happening anytime soon. I hope so.

Honestly, that's all I'm really excited for. If they announce some cool indie games that'll be nice, but I think they make specific directs for that. Indie world, I think?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
ugh a freaking morning one, which means I'll likely sleep through it or worse, wake up in the middle of it and have to wait until it's done so I can catch the video of it from the beginning, and the wait for a direct to end is agonizing

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't have expectations either, but it would be nice to get some surprise Silksong news. I'll be happy if we do and if we don't then we will eventually.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 DLC will probably headline the Direct, and then I'm hoping BotW2 will finally get a title drop.

Silksong release date would be a nice surprise.

There's also word on a Metroid Prime 1 remaster, but it would be ideal for a package of all three bundled together.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I expect the long rumored Metroid Prime remake to finally appear here as well
Yeah if the rumors of a holiday release window for this one is true, we see this news tomorrow. It would be exciting. I was unsure if it was a rumored remake though or just a port of the Prime trilogy.

Aside from that, I just want Zelda news. Show us BotW 2 finally, give it a subtitle, and a release date. Ports of TP HD and WW HD would just be bonuses.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I heard a rumor that they're doing away with the New Super Mario Bros. series and replacing it with something new.

Also it's supposedly going to be a very GameCube oriented direct.

Don't really have many expectations, but I can always hope for a Miitopia sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom