• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

I'm interested to see what Nintendo actually has in store for this direct. We've already got a decent amount of games coming out between now and June, but past that I don't think we have much at the moment. I'd love it if Nintendo had one more new Wii U game to announce, though I think I'd like Zelda U details more.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I love seeing this thread pop up. Looking forward to some surprises. :)

Why didn't they put the content from the Pokemon Direct in this one if it was only going to be five minutes long?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I love seeing this thread pop up. Looking forward to some surprises. :)

Why didn't they put the content from the Pokemon Direct in this one if it was only going to be five minutes long?
Pokemon company is its own beast in regards to Nintendo. They have always released information independent of Nintendo proper. That's why Coro Coro is used to distribute information, for example

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Maybe the Pokemon Direct wasn't orginally planned?

Maybe. Unfortunately there's no real way to know.

Pokemon company is its own beast in regards to Nintendo. They have always released information independent of Nintendo proper. That's why Coro Coro is used to distribute information, for example

Fair enough. I guess in fairness, Pokemon gets more unique coverage this way.

Dan

We'll get the Zelda U has been delayed news but here is SS HD in the meantime.

Nah they will start making all the games again in retro 3D first!
E5327-G20053RED.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect a last minute release trailer for TP HD, a new Pokken Tournament trailer, a new Starfox Zero trailer, the first mention of Metroid Prime Federation Force since E3, and release dates for the Dragon Quest localizations. Everything else is a bonus. It seems reasonable to expect at least one new game announcement, but I won't hold my breath only to be disappointed afterwards.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
the first mention of Metroid Prime Federation Force
The first mention of MPFF was near PR-suicide for Nintendo. I don't know if they'll want to go down that road again. And honestly, I sincerely hope they canceled that **** because it just wasn't what the fans deserved, let alone wanted.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The first mention of MPFF was near PR-suicide for Nintendo. I don't know if they'll want to go down that road again. And honestly, I sincerely hope they canceled that **** because it just wasn't what the fans deserved, let alone wanted.
I totally agree with you on this. I'd like for MPFF to just get dropped. I honestely feel like the only way it'd be decent is if it's completely overhauled. By that I mean literally the entire concept being shifted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom