• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The New Writing Community Competition: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garo

Boy Wonder
My apologies, I was away for a few days.

It can be any rating, right? Just like the other writing rules?

For the purpose of ensuring that as many people may read all of the entries, I'd prefer if they be kept to a PG rating.

Garo

Boy Wonder
There are a little over 24 hours remaining until the competition deadline! Get your entries in before then if you want your work to be shown - next week we move on to a new theme!

Garo

Boy Wonder
I have submissions from the following people:

Hero of Time
A_LINK_IN_TIME
Siniru
VanitasXII
Raindrop14
lazarusryu

If your name isn't here, I don't have your submission! Send it in a PM before 9:00 PM EST tomorrow!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have submissions from the following people:

Hero of Time
A_LINK_IN_TIME
Siniru
VanitasXII
Raindrop14
lazarusryu

If your name isn't here, I don't have your submission! Send it in a PM before 9:00 PM EST tomorrow!

Ah, I haven't even started with mine yet/ D: Wait! So I have until tomorrow Saturday? I will try to get that done later today, if I do get something done, I will pm it to you. ~Ats

Garo

Boy Wonder
Ah, I haven't even started with mine yet/ D: Wait! So I have until tomorrow Saturday? I will try to get that done later today, if I do get something done, I will pm it to you. ~Ats

Well, I hadn't realized it was past midnight when I posted that; 9:00 PM EST Friday, June 29th!

Garo

Boy Wonder
A little under two hours remain until the deadline, ladies and gents! The moon is falling!

The competition for this week has ended! Voting is taking place over in the Week 2 thread, along with announcement for Week 2's theme.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom