• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The mystery of Link's items

S

shadowscrub

How exactly does link carery all of his items beind that sheild of his? i dont understand.

I think this is just another one of those questions that doesn't have an answer, like the "When Link draws his Sword...." thread. Physics aren't very realistic in video games. I mean, imagine Link carrying this bulging bag full of all of his items. That wouldn't work too well. Nintendo can't really make a realistic explanation for this, it's just one of those things in a lot of video games.

S

shadowscrub

small link and i play zelda rpgss outside w/t our own rules, and we have a "item bank" where we store all our items

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Well its not real. After all, it is just a video game. how does he pick up rubies just by stepping on them. How can he hold 99 bombs in one little bag and get a bomb just by reaching in his pocket? Its not real.

S

shadowscrub

maybe, he has a magical bag that holds millions of items

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
According the cartoon (which I would never use as a real reference for anything Zelda related), Link has a bag and when he puts an item in it, it shrinks down to a who knows how small size for easy storage.

linkman8

True and Noble
*sighs*
He has a pouch on his belt. DUH.

But in all seriousness they probably didn't think it was important enough a factor to implement an explanation into the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom