• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Movie Quote Game

L

Lune

Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro

Indiana Jones (Don't know which one...)

New quote: 'Goat money? You mean the Phantom Counterfeit?'

Happy Feet

No idea.

"YOU ARE A NATION OF TEENY-WEENY, PICO-LINIE, PIDELY-DIDELY POOF!!!!!!

New Quote:

'When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery. It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before'

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Howl's Moving Castle

"It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel. "

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Howl's Moving Castle

"It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel. "

Drum?....The Avengers...

"Family? Did you say family? You call this here and that... down there, family?"

Last edited:

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
One of the Lord of the Rings, right? With Ghimli and his shortness...
"It's the Catalina-****ing-Wine-Mixer!"

Step Brothers

Okay, this thread has gone completely off course. READ THE RULES PEOPLE. If it doesn't make sense (I know some of you get it) please let me know how I can make it more clear!

Anyway, RESTART

That was The Partridge Family's "Doesn't Somebody Want to be Wanted?", followed by Edison Lighthouse's "Love Grows where my Rosemary Goes" as K-Billy's Super Sounds of the 70's weekend just keeps on... truckin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom