• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Had to Buy

I love my grandmother, bless her heart. I remember a year ago my grandmother started to have "accidents"....

Well, long story short I despite buying diapers for the elderly now :x

octorok74

TETTAC
I am one who doesn't really get embarrassed. I already look weird and funny doing regular things, so it's no big deal. Perhaps the most embarrassing thing I had to buy was packing tape for myself. I had to mail out a package, but the only store that sold it was one for older folks. They mainly sold medicine, walkers, canes, and the post office has a place there. Though I think I may know where to get a good cane know. One item down, two to go.

Joy

The Sexy One
The first time I had to buy condoms, I was a little bit embarrassed, but only because the cashier was a great friend of my step-dad. Luckily he didn't recognise me.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Recently, I had to buy a 5 packs of My Little Pony Trading Cards for me & bikini shaving lotion for my sister. Sure, it's not the most embarrassing thing in the world, but it is if the bane of our existence is the cashier. This jerk was snickering the entire time he was bagging my items! I just hope he doesn't remember this after the winter break. But ya know what? It was totally worth it. Cuz I got Rainbow Dash, Princess Luna, AND Fluttershy! I even got Rainbow's cutie mark as a tattoo too! So take that! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom