• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern The Minish Cap: Missed Opportunities

i was just thinking about how loz mc might have looked if it was 3d like the wind waker. i think it would be aewsome to see the world of hyrule as a minish, in 3d. if you think about it, that could have been one of the best gamecube games of all time. another missed opportunity would have been to have more uses for items like the.x cane of pacci. I thought a clever use for it would be to use it against big eneies in the overworld, and to activate switches and secret doors and stuff. tell me what you think. im mastersword 427, and im out.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I honestly feel it would be a bit cumbersome in 3-D. With a 2-D style, you got the overhead view, which made it easy to find out where you would have to go. In 3-D I think you would tend to get lost more often. I also like it in 2-D because it makes the game more of a homage to "A Link to the Past," which is personally one of my more favorite Zelda's.

i really liked minish cap and i think i would be cool if they had made it in 3d on the game cube. they released it about the same time as FSA which has kind of a miss. so maybe if they had switched them, making it so that FSA was released on the GBA and MC on the GC. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom