• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Mask Festival

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
Feeling the crushing weight of Ganon upon his back Ventara squirmed whilst shouting in agony. He knew that he was right because they wouldn’t have appeared just as he finished his sentence. With possibly his last breath Ventara hoped that Neera would escape and survive.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Zant's body became covered in shadow as he extended his hand at Midna and she was raised up in the air.
Midna, "No! Zant!"
She was suddenly surrounded in a fog of darkness and when it had stopped spinning, falling on the ground in her place was a short, dwarf looking form, with bottom tooth protruding from her bottom lip and her eyes were great big.

Neera grabbed her spear and threw it at Zant, it stopped in mid air and fell. His eyes swirled with white light.
"I am King! Bow to the King of Twilight!"

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Zant's body became covered in shadow as he extended his hand at Midna and she was raised up in the air.
Midna, "No! Zant!"
She was suddenly surrounded in a fog of darkness and when it had stopped spinning, falling on the ground in her place was a short, dwarf looking form, with bottom tooth protruding from her bottom lip and her eyes were great big.

Neera grabbed her spear and threw it at Zant, it stopped in mid air and fell. His eyes swirled with white light.
"I am King! Bow to the King of Twilight!"
"Neera I have something to tell you, it's a confession of love, that's part of the reason I wanted to give you the shard, I... I love you!" Roun Called.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
"Neera I have something to tell you, it's a confession of love, that's part of the reason I wanted to give you the shard, I... I love you!" Roun Called.
Neera turned, her eyes focusing on Roun. Her cheeks became red once more.
"I,.. I.. am flattered.."
She then looked at Ventara and back at Roun. This had become a triangle, a Triforce of Amore. How was she to choose between them? Ventara and her had shared a kiss, and he had risked his life by defying the Game Master's instructions.
"But maybe we should discuss this later?"

Midna floated up into the air and her long fire orange hair moved as if a hand,
"Great! Now I am midget again! Now how are we going to get the final Fused Shadow?"

Feeling the crushing weight of Ganon upon his back Ventara squirmed whilst shouting in agony. He knew that he was right because they wouldn’t have appeared just as he finished his sentence. With possibly his last breath Ventara hoped that Neera would escape and survive.
Link charged at Ganon with his sword and shield, shouting "Hi-ya!" He would give aid to Ventara in this desperate hour.

Neera saw Ventara in peril and gasped, she ran to grab her spear, when Zant stopped her with a wave of his hand.
"Touching.. all this love from the Light Realm.. now I shall make it fall, as a withered flower!"

Zant levitated Neera up and she began to scream as a vortex formed.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Gabon held the shadow in front of link’s face. Hazian blocked, much more prepared for this fight, and knowing the trouble cause by these two men.
Link spun his blade around him, and leapt with a strike at Ganon. The Hero was not holding back, it was clear that he was puppet master, he always was!

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Neera turned, her eyes focusing on Roun. Her cheeks became red once more.
"I,.. I.. am flattered.."
She then looked at Ventara and back at Roun. This had become a triangle, a Triforce of Amore. How was she to choose between them? Ventara and her had shared a kiss, and he had risked his life by defying the Game Master's instructions.
"But maybe we should discuss this later?"

Midna floated up into the air and her long fire orange hair moved as if a hand,
"Great! Now I am midget again! Now how are we going to get the final Fused Shadow?"

Link charged at Ganon with his sword and shield, shouting "Hi-ya!" He would give aid to Ventara in this desperate hour.

Neera saw Ventara in peril and gasped, she ran to grab her spear, when Zant stopped her with a wave of his hand.
"Touching.. all this love from the Light Realm.. now I shall make it fall, as a withered flower!"
Zant levitated Neera up and she began to scream as a vortex formed.
"Neera! I'll save you!"
Gabon held the shadow in front of link’s face. Hazian blocked, much more prepared for this fight, and knowing the trouble cause by these two men.
*Roun Backfiliped, he got close to Neera, pushed her out, dropping the fused shadows*
"Neera, Take it and end this, it's the only way!"

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Neera had part of Fused Shadow's form a crown on her head as she lowered to her feet. A gnarled piece of metal from crown lowered and formed a Scimitar that she took and her eyes were white.

Midna joined her side, and said,
"Zant! Enough! This obstruction is not allowed!"

Zant rose up and began to shake all over,
"I am king.. I am king! It should be me! Release me Demon King! Let me have the prize!"

Neera lunged with her Fused Sword and slashed at him as Midna threw her long Flame colored hair as a fist at Zant.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Boo slumped onto the seat and gasped as it opened to reveal nothing!!
Midna saw that there was no third Fused Shadow, "Impossible!"

Zant was hit by her fist of hair, and Neera slashed across his chest. Making Zant burst into a great cluster of orbs that blew away.

Midna turned,
"That means! Ganon has the other two!"

She failed to see that on her head was the Third Fused Shadow.

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Midna saw that there was no third Fused Shadow, "Impossible!"

Zant was hit by her fist of hair, and Neera slashed across his chest. Making Zant burst into a great cluster of orbs that blew away.

Midna turned,
"That means! Ganon has the other two!"

She failed to see that on her head was the Third Fused Shadow.
still writhing Roun called to Neera, "Neera... Go... for... the phantom... Ow!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom