• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Mask Festival

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
"You are the king of this realm, yet you hold no power? perhaps you are as useless as your lies are see through."
Zant summoned a dozen more Shadow Beasts and Shadow Kargarok landed on his shoulder with its wings.
“I am King when she is no more.. it is clear you do not undersrand the rules of The Twili.. my King.”

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
(Poof)
*Roun Arrives with no Idea how*
"Princess, Midna, er Princess, Neera." "Neera, are you well, Zant's Hand..." 'Princess, I need the shard of the fused shadows, Ganon's here I assume he'll Kill you to get it."

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
(Poof)
*Roun Arrives with no Idea how*
"Princess, Midna, er Princess, Neera." "Neera, are you well, Zant's Hand..." 'Princess, I need the shard of the fused shadows, Ganon's here I assume he'll Kill you to get it."
Neera turned with her spear and saw it was Roun.
"I am well.. you alright?"

Midna turned in her robes and said,
"I will help you acquire the Third Piece of The Fused Shadows. It is beneath my throne. Come.. this way."

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Neera turned with her spear and saw it was Roun.
"I am well.. you alright?"

Midna turned in her robes and said,
"I will help you acquire the Third Piece of The Fused Shadows. It is beneath my throne. Come.. this way."
"Yes, although I don't know how I got here," Roun replied.
*Roun turned to follow Midna*
"Oh you should have the shard the terms I set will swindle the masked one if I win but If I lose then we'll still have one,"
*Roun then followed midna*

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
"Yes, although I don't know how I got here," Roun replied.
*Roun turned to follow Midna*
"Oh you should have the shard the terms I set will swindle the masked one if I win but If I lose then we'll still have one,"
*Roun then followed midna*
Neera walked with Roun, and The Twilight Princess. She felt something.. something evil as they came near the Throne Room.
"Wait.. I feel it.. some malice.. some great evil lurks ahead."
Midna paused and turned,
"The Throne is the means of our victory. We must go in."

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Zant sat upon the throne, his back fastened to the stone, his helm removed, his eyes aglow.

Midna drew near, her eyes fixed on the Twili she had once trusted.
“That throne is not yours..”

Zant’s face was etched with pain.
“I offered you once a chance.. your rejection pushed me to Him.. and now we shall all suffer.”

Neera turned to Ventara,
“I have a bad feeling..”

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
Addressing Neera, Ventara stated, "I too have a bad feeling but all is not lost yet, yet we must be ready for treachery.", gazing at the throne with Zant upon it he suddenly realized the danger of Midna's plan. For if Midna sat on the throne the final fused shadow would appear but Zant could take it and disappear with the shadow. Shouting urgently, "No Midna don't sit on the throne its a trap!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom