• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Mask Festival

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
"Quick, we must run Neera otherwise it may be too late."' lifting his sword behind him Ventara began to run in the direction of the shouting.
Neera followed with a spring in her step. She came on the scene with Ventara, and saw an Elf in Dark Clothing, she saw Princess Boo, and Ganon who made her shiver.

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
Seeing Ganon Ventara leapt forward with his sword ahead already doubting his ability to fight against The Demon Lord but praying to keep Neera safe.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Ganon watched in disbelief, but turned to face the link.
Dark Link at the sight of the Demon King, felt his head rush and his head spin, his hair that sparkled white now was tunring blond as if molten gold was covering it and his tunic was now forest green.
"What.. where am I? Ganon?!"
He took up The Master Sword and shouted as he lunged, "Hi-yah!"

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Link was now engaging Ganon with Ventara helping him, and some Wolf shooting bolts. When Zant appeared with some Shadow Beasts.
"I see you all have gotten distracted from the objective!"

Midna emerged and said,
"Traitor! You deceived them into thinking I was the one they had to fear!"

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
Ventara ducked swinging his blade at Ganon's ankles hoping Link was dealing with the chest. In his head he thought, 'I must protect Neera yet I should stay calm and not get ahead of myself'.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Zant clapped his table runner like hands and thirteen Shadow Beasts attacked. He then disappeared in a swirl of black.

Wolf fired some bolts into a Beast,
Link did a spin with his sword, cutting two down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom