• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Mask Festival

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
'yes lets have fun!!' she thought of her Father King Boo who went into rages, she sent a pulse of a pale blue magic into the strange Link...
With that the transformation was complete, in place of the Hero was now a daek nad daper soul, he felt her magic enter and he chuckled.
“Let’s party!”
He walked over and grabbed sunglasses off a booth and threw em on as he offered his hand to Princess Boo.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
hmm she frowned her magic usually worked but maybe it would take time 'lets go dance!!' she took his hand and let him lead her off!!
Dark Link took her hand and headed towards an open circle where all manner of people were dancing, one was mustache man with a red cap and blue suspenders homing the hand of lady in pink dress eith long blond hair. Dark taking Boo’s hand looked at her and said,
“Shall I lead?”

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Link smiled at her elation. Sarai took the money, when he felt it.. the presence of The Master. The Hero’s eyes began to flicker with a glow blood and his hair shimmering a white, even his tunic began to shift to black as he held his temples with both hands trying to take back control.

Neera nodded,
“He is King of the Gerudo.. and one of reasons we are gypsies.. so we need not be under his rule.”
*At the name he shivered*
"I'll keep My eye out, Careful gorgeous.. I mean Good luck, ah I mean be careful madam"
You Idiot now she'll now for shure, he though to himself, Steel your self.

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
Sorry for joining late. I also don't have a drawn character.

Name: Hazain
Race: Hylian
Backstory: Hazian keeps to himself, and almost never talks to anyone. he almost always wears his mask.

I designed my charecter to always wear a fabric mask similar to this one.
View attachment 77988
Ooc: Hello welcome to the game have you Roleplayed before (sorry if I sound rude).

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
Ventara asked the gerudo lady, "I don't believe I have your name fair lady.". Glancing at the fortune tellers tent he wondered fearfully who and what would bring the fearsome lord Ganondorf to the festival.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
*At the name he shivered*
"I'll keep My eye out, Careful gorgeous.. I mean Good luck, ah I mean be careful madam"
You Idiot now she'll now for shure, he though to himself, Steel your self.
The Gerudo Gypsie was blushing more now that another Voi had complimented her looks. She had two Hylians showing interest in what Ashai called love.
"I shall be careful.. I hope Ganondorf avoids my booth.. may these talismans protect me!"

Ventara asked the gerudo lady, "I don't believe I have your name fair lady.". Glancing at the fortune tellers tent he wondered fearfully who and what would bring the fearsome lord Ganondorf to the festival.
Turning to Ventara, she smiled and said, "My name is Neera. May I ask your namesake?"
She found his demeanor beguiling. She wondered if the fluttering of her heart was normal.

Hazian arrived late, as usual, and wondered around the grounds.
The Happy Mask Salesman was opening his booth and lines of people were trying to get theirs. One a fox mask, another bunny, and one even was Gerudo. Seeing Hazian, the Happy Mask Salesman waved his hand, bidding him approach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom