• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Mask Festival

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
she tried them on twisting her foot and phased to check they phased with her!! 'OMG they perfect!!! how much please??' she asked the sales woman...
Sarai smiled and said,
“Forty Deku Seeds.”

Link pulled a bag off his belt and handed the Deku Seeds.
“Take fifty since it so pleases Milady.”
He gave a smile.

I... ah... Realize you never told me your name
Hylia, why do I always melt when I see her?
*He noticed her shiver*
" Oh? Do you need a sweater?

"I am Roun I am from hyrule were are you from?
Neera said to Roun,
“I am Neera, and I am cold because there is something evil afoot.”
She could sense it permeating from The Soothsayer Tent.

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Sarai smiled and said,
“Forty Deku Seeds.”

Link pulled a bag off his belt and handed the Deku Seeds.
“Take fifty since it so pleases Milady.”
He gave a smile.

Neera said to Roun,
“I am Neera, and I am cold because there is something evil afoot.”
She could sense it permeating from The Soothsayer Tent.
"Neera what a nice name. I admit I was around when the evil you speak of arrived. It was in an embordered box."
“I too are from Hyrule,so you say your name is Roum.”, said Ventara. Hearing his request and having a nagging suspicion in the back of his mind he stayed silent to see what happened.
"I don't belive we new each other in Hyrule, good to see another hylian though." Roun replied to Ventara

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
'i have the money!!!' she scrambled into her bag pulling out her wallet and dropping rupees and seeds and coins out as she unsealed it....
Link stooped over to help pick up the seeds, rupees, and coins.
“It is nothing for me, I have lots of Deku nuts. But if you would rather pay, that is fine.”

"Neera what a nice name. I admit I was around when the evil you speak of arrived. It was in an embordered box."

"I don't belive we new each other in Hyrule, good to see another hylian though." Roun replied to Ventara
The Vai gave a sigh,
“Bad Juju invites darkness.. I better sale more amulets.”
Her comcern grew when she saw a Emerald Skin man with hair as fire enter the Soothsayer Tent.
“Ganondorf..”

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
she paid the money, unstrapping the tie that kept them together and trotted about 'eeh theyre perfect she admired her black boots!!

Last edited:

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Link stooped over to help pick up the seeds, rupees, and coins.
“It is nothing for me, I have lots of Deku nuts. But if you would rather pay, that is fine.”

The Vai gave a sigh,
“Bad Juju invites darkness.. I better sale more amulets.”
Her comcern grew when she saw a Emerald Skin man with hair as fire.
“Ganondorf..”
"Did you just say Ganondorf? as in constant enemy of hyrule. We don't have a link to saves us currently. Let's hope he comes"
"That aura is as bad as the box," Roun said.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
she paid the money, unstrapping the tie that kept them together and trotted about 'eeh theyre perfect she admired her ..... (colour please!!!) boots!!
Link smiled at her elation. Sarai took the money, when he felt it.. the presence of The Master. The Hero’s eyes began to flicker with a glow blood and his hair shimmering a white, even his tunic began to shift to black as he held his temples with both hands trying to take back control.

"Did you just say Ganondorf? as in constant enemy of hyrule. We don't have a link to saves us currently. Let's hope he comes"
"That aura is as bad as the box," Roun said.
Neera nodded,
“He is King of the Gerudo.. and one of reasons we are gypsies.. so we need not be under his rule.”

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
'hey you ok!? thanks so much for helping me out!!' she giggled as her pink eyes caught Links person flickering...
Turning he said,
“There is a certain side of me.. I would rather you not see..”
he felt Dark taking over and with all his might he resisted, his tone changed and a voice said,
“Being a hero is a bore.. lets make this festival unforgettable!”

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'yes lets have fun!!' she thought of her Father King Boo who went into rages, she sent a pulse of a pale blue magic into the strange Link...'now sleep...' she whispered....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom