• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda Fan Fiction

What do you think of this Fan Fiction?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Bad

• Horrible

• No Comment

• Total voters

amaterasu

Writer
*sigh* I don't care. This is the way i'm writing it. Anyway, I won't be able to post another chapter until i get home, which is not this saturday, but the next coming saturday.

amaterasu

Writer
actually, this one goes off the old Zelda RPG that LinkThe8th made. he gave me permission to make a fanfic out of it, so i did. i modified the posts to fit into teh story, and added my character in a little earlier than she jonied the RPG, so she didn't come in at random in the story. When i run out of posts from the RPG, i'll use my imagination. Thanks for reading though. I'll be sure to post double chapters the day i get home, cuz the file isn't on this computer, and i didn't think i'd be away so long. I DID have my mom email it to me, but it got lost in the MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF EMAIL that i get daily. I don't even know if she DID send it, cuz i posted it to her facebook wall.

amaterasu

Writer
Chapter IV
Ouchies
When Amaterasu falls to the ground with an arrow sticking out of her leg, what is the group to do? They all help in doing the best they can to heal her, but she will need medical attention.

Tennor was first to react. He quickly looked down the hall and saw nothing. He bent down and looked at the wound. It would bleed more if the shaft were pulled out, but it looks slightly familiar… Tennor thought. He saw a shadow flicker in the dying light. Then he blacked out. Sephira hurried to Ammy when she fell down. Tennor got there first though, but he wore a blank expression afterwards. Examining the wound, Sephira saw the arrow was in too deep to be removed safely.

Pushing Tennor out of the way, she drew her sword, Cutting the arrow as close to Ammy’s leg as she could. She then bandaged it tightly and prayed they would be able to see a surgeon soon. She turned and saw a flicker of a shadow. She told Tennor to check it out, while she searched for a needle and thread, so she could attempt to remove the arrow and sew the leg closed. Tennor, still in a trance, followed the Shadow outside and across the field, into the woods. Sephira couldn’t find a proper needle, but she did find a nail. While it wasn’t what she wanted, it might do the job just as well. She pulled a tread from her shirt and tied it to the end of the nail, just before the head. She pulled off the bandages, and pulled out the arrow.

Quickly, she sewed up the wound, though the nail made a sloppy job. She bandaged the stitching, just in case, and put Amaterasu on a bed. She then sat down and wondered where Tennor went. He awoke to find himself being attacked by a number of Gerudo Warriors. He knocked out one and saw more coming. Knowing he couldn’t beat them all, Tennor stripped the Warrior of her weapons and ran.

While unconscious, Amaterasu had a vision. She was in a vast field. But why? Then she was knocked back as a tall figure on a beautiful brown horse galloped past. The figure stopped the horse, and he got off and ran towards Ammy. “Are you okay?” The figure asked. When Amaterasu got a better look at the figure’s face, she saw he was wearing some kind of green cap. He had light blue eyes, and short-ish blond hair.

“Uh, yeah.” Ammy said. “Who are you?”

“I am Link.” The boy said. “Who are you.” Link asked. “My name is Amaterasu. Where are you going?” She asked, sitting up. “Lake Hylia. You’re a Zora right?”

“Yeah. Guess you didn’t realize it at first seeing my skin tone is darker than the others’.” Ammy said, looking at the ground. “Would you like a ride back to the Lake?” Link asked.
“I would love one.” Amaterasu replied. Link helped her onto his horse, Epona. Giving Epona a kick, Link and Amaterasu galloped off to the lake…

Tennor burst into the Inn. “We have to leave ASAP. We can make our way to Kakoriko. There are probably doctors there. Right now, we have the Gerudo army on our tails.”

Amaterasu woke up suddenly, her eyes popping open, her body giving a quick jolt, and she let out a yell. “OW OW OW OW OW!” She screamed, clutching her leg. “Oh geeze get me some ice or something! Then explain what’s going on!” Amaterasu screamed, wishing for the pain in her leg to cease.

Tennor put his hand over her mouth and said in a hushed voice said, “If you want to keep your life you may want to shut up.” He nodded to the others. “Does anybody know where we can get some ice for her?” Sephira leaped up at that, then stopped and looked at Ammy. “I’m not strong enough to carry her, but I can get some ice. Can you try while I get the others?”

“I had the craziest vision while I was unconscious,” Amaterasu said. It must’ve been while I was roaming Hyrule Field, but I don’t remember it... I mean, I remember the dream, but I don’t remember that happening to me before… I could try to use crutches.”

Ammy sat up but the second she moved her leg she stifled another yell. Tennor picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. “Don’t worry Ammy, I’ll get us out of here ASAP.” He turned to Sephira. “Meet us in the graveyard if you take a long time!” With that, he jumped out the door and sprinted away, careful not to jostle his passenger.

Sephira nodded, then hurried through the Inn. She searched everywhere for members of the group, and told them to meet in the graveyard in Kakariko. Tennor slowed down enough to even his strides, but fast enough to outrun the Gerudo pursuing them. He saw the stairs to Kakariko Village, but he hadn’t noticed the giant door in front of the town, blocking Hyrule Field from Kakariko Village. Most likely it would come down at sunrise, but it was still only 11:00 at night.

Jumping into the river coming from Zora’s Domain, Tennor eased Amaterasu onto the soft riverbed. “Just lie her for now underwater, where you’ll feel more comfortable. Sleep. I’ll keep watch and carry you inside in the morning. You need to rest now.” He whispered. Nodding, Amaterasu closed her eyes, and allowed herself to sink slightly in the mud. The cool water felt good on her leg, and the sounds of the river soothed her to sleep.

Chapter V
Kakariko Village
Zora River is a peaceful place, and is near the entrance to Zora’s Domain, Amaterasu’s homeland. Small fish swim in the river, and as they wait for dawn to come, Tennor and Ammy rest. In the morning they ate some fish that Amaterasu still had in the bottles, and when the others came, they entered the small village of Kakoriko.

Tennor sat rigid in the river, eventually getting out. He was a saltwater Zora, and the lack of salt in the water was bugging him. Though he knew that if he were to live in this world, he would have to get used to it. He sighed and stared up at the stars. Stars that he did not know. This was not his home, yet for some reason, he felt like he belonged. Thinking of his home, his normal armor of toughness broke, and he allowed a single tear to fall down his cheek. Thinking of what he had left behind.

When the sun shined on Ammy’s face the next morning, she squeezed them shut, wanting to continue sleep. Sitting up she tried to move her leg again. The pain was worse, but this time she let out a silent scream. Opening her eyes, she looked around. The bandits were gone, and Tennor sat on a log, staring into the distance. Dragging herself out of the water, Amaterasu sat next to him. “We should get some breakfast.” She said, watching the River Fish.

She then realized just how close she was to the place she left. She hid well though, knowing it wouldn’t matter unless one of the Zora recognized her. Jacob rode up to Amaterasu and Tennor on a stolen horse and stopped next to them. “Finally I found you guys!” Jacob exclaimed.

“Finally you’re back.” Amaterasu said sarcastically, despite the throbbing pain in her leg. “Where’d you get the horse?” she asked, hoping he’d brought food. She was starving.

“I had to fight a little with the Gerudo and I hijacked one of their horses.” Jacob explained.

“We had to wait for the Town Gate to open.” Tennor explained. Turning to Ammy he said, “How is your leg feeling?” He felt a small pang of hunger, but knew that there’d be food in Kakoriko and fish in Zora’s River. Then, with the thought processing in his head, he whipped out some bottles, dove in, and scooped up some fish, before returning to the log he was sitting on.

“I still can’t move it, but I have figured out how to not scream. I’m really hungry though.” Amaterasu said. She reached into her quiver, and grabbed one of the bottles that had fish she and Sarah caught earlier near the in. They would go bad sooner anyway, so it was best to eat them first. Swallowing two whole, she offered another to Tennor, then one to Jacob.

Sephira walked up to the group, her pack slung casually over her shoulder. She flashed them a grin. “So, we still having bacon and eggs?”

“No thanks,” Tennor said. “I just had fish myself. Ammy as well. Speaking of whom, do you think you can walk? Or do we need to carry you, or can you ride with Jacob on the horse?” He studied the horse for a minute. “’Beaut of a Chestnut Mare, Jacob.” He turned to Sephira next. “And we can get fresh eggs in Kakariko. After all, this town is the Cucoo central of the kingdom.”

“There is no possible way I can walk.” Amaterasu said. “I’ll give eggs and bacon a try later. The horse probably won’t go up the stairs, but you can try.” She adjusted the strap of her quiver, recounting the arrows on to make sure she still had two left.

“Hold up!” Kaleb called, adjusting his belt so his sword would stay on. “There. I’m ready to enter town. Took me a while to find you guys.”

Sephira was disappointed she couldn’t cook. But then she brightened when she realized only the Zora had eaten breakfast. Everybody else could eat eggs and bacon. With that in mind, she waited anxiously to enter the Village.

“Okay. As we get in, you two search for doctors on the West side of town.” Tennor called. “Ammy and I on the East. Sephira, you can go cook up some food like you wanted to. We’re going to need it."

As the door opened, Tennor, with Amaterasu in his arms, entered as quickly as possible. When they entered, he began to shout, “Does anyone know where to find a doctor?!” He walked randomly, even entering the windmill to ask. Though all the man did was play music. Yet, he still couldn’t find a doctor on the East side of town. Sephira entered at a more moderate pace. Buying some eggs from the Cucoo Lady, she made a fire near the entrance to the Village. Pulling some bacon from her pack, she smacked her lips and laid them on a hot rock next to the fire. She also cracked the eggs onto a separate rock. Then she sat back and watched them, while looking around for the others.

Kaleb wandered off into town, seeing what he could do to help his friends. Eventually an Inn was found, and Tennor rented everybody a room before going to find the rest of the group. The Cucoo Lady took Amaterasu to her room, and laid her down on a bed. The Cucoo lady took off Ammy’s bandages as blood and puss oozed lazily from the hole. She then ran some cold water to wash it out with. “Ah. That feels nice.” Amaterasu said. The Cucoo lady took out the tread from when Sephira had tried to sew Ammy’s leg closed, and added soap to the water.

The soap stung a tiny bit, but the real pain started when the Cucoo Lady poured alcohol onto Amaterasu’s leg. “This should help disinfect it, but it’ll sting quite a bit.” The Cucoo Lady warned.

As soon as the liquid touched Ammy’s leg, she yelled. “Sweet mother of Zelda that hurts!” The wound fizzed a little, and the Cucoo Lady rinsed it with fresh cold water.

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
It breaks my heart that over two years have passed and I knew naught of this beautiful fanfic, and looking back in my now Senior year of high school, I remember my freshman year when the posts were issued to make the RPG. Good job Ammy... just wish I could have known of its existence sooner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom