• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
Yuri looked at the building,
“Golden eh? Are we now in service of the goddess?”
Zeruda: What, you'd prefer to have her strip you of any and all power? As much as it pains me to say this, yes, you are all in service of the goddess whether you like it or not. She picks out a few unlucky souls to be caught up in the cycle to aid Rinku. Beedle, Maron, etcetera. I apologize. But I am able to make it as easy as possible for you.

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
Zeruda: What, you'd prefer to have her strip you of any and all power? As much as it pains me to say this, yes, you are all in service of the goddess whether you like it or not. She picks out a few unlucky souls to be caught up in the cycle to aid Rinku. Beedle, Maron, etcetera. I apologize. But I am able to make it as easy as possible for you.
Maron: Uh, how do I look? My bangs feel weird, but the headpiece brought them down flat.
Screenshot 2024-05-19 10.57.32 AM.png

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Hilda helped Daku to her horse and then mounted to take the reins. She then trotted off, her Husband nestled between her and the horse’s neck.

Yuri sighed, “So much for a quiet life at Ashley’s cabin.”
She went into the Temple of Light and got her armor, it had lots of chainmail to flex with her Yiga moves, and some plate for her torso of gilded metal.

IMG_4642.jpeg

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Zeruda: You two look great!
Yuri felt the chain links move on her skin like serpent skin.
“Well.. at least it flows.”

I feel bad for what Daku has to go through now, but he chose his path, unfortunately.
*She speaks to Majora.*
Majora crossed his arms and replied,
“The balance is shifting.. he shall rise from his suffering to be a great threat. The Daku before is gone.. now only madness remains.”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Yuri felt the chain links move on her skin like serpent skin.
“Well.. at least it flows.”

Majora crossed his arms and replied,
“The balance is shifting.. he shall rise from his suffering to be a great threat. The Daku before is gone.. now only madness remains.”
*Ashley nods.*
I see... We must be ready for the path that lies ahead. You keep your facade up. I'll deal with them head on.

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Zeruda: Let's go down back to Hyrule. Hold onto my hand.
Maron: Nooooo it's so nice here!! Fine.
Yuri took Zeruda’s hand.

*Ashley nods.*
I see... We must be ready for the path that lies ahead. You keep your facade up. I'll deal with them head on.
Majora sighed,
“Ganon has no idea what now constitutes his second in command now.. we must prepare Ditir as well.. he is in danger.”

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Hilda took her Husband with a retinue of Bushi. The lavander stead made its way to a camp where a tent was erected. Daku was taken inside. Twinrova flew about and Hilda spoke with them, “What must I do now?”
Pyrova retorted, “Take him to the deep earth, there a rebirth.” Cryova nodded, “in the waters of steam he will be redeemed.”
Hilda nodded, and then turned to look at him as he shivered on a cot.
“To Eldin then..”

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
*We end up in the Hyrule Castle secret passage.*
Zeruda: Yuri, I expect you to never share this area with your fellow Yiga.
Yuri, “I pinky promise..”

*Ashley nodded.*
I agree. I'll go warn him.
Majora said one last thing,
“Be careful Ashley.. a brother’s feud can consume every the strongest of blooms.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom