• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
As Majora said enemies twelve Ashigaru (foot soldiers) stood in purple armor, at the head of them was Daku, who’s white hair fell on his scarlet armor that in the shadows looked purple, in the sunlight red.
“Majora.. I see you are entertaining guests..”

His blood red eyes fixed on The Fierce Deity, and then shifted to The Witch.
@Prince Sidon @Ashley the Witch

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Hm? Daku, so we meet again.
Ooc: “for the last time!” XD

Daku looked at The Witch.
“Tell me Witch what spell have you cast over Majora that he consorts with the likea of you?”

Brother, must it come to this?

Turning to Ditir,
“I knew when Majora was released from the Void in Termina there was the potential risk of you arriving as well..”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Ooc: “for the last time!” XD

Daku looked at The Witch.
“Tell me Witch what spell have you cast over Majora that he consorts with the likea of you?”

Turning to Ditir,
“I knew when Majora was released from the Void in Termina there was the potential risk of you arriving as well..”
*Ashley looks at Majora, then back at Daku remembering their promise.*
Now why would I tell you?

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Sorry, brother I can't kill you it would destroy balance, so I had to do that sorry again
Daku writhed on the ground as his soldiers attacked swinging their daitos ans polearms.
The Dark Elf held hia hands ocer hia eyes, and removed them to show darkened sockets.
“I cannot see! I can’t see!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom