• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Mafia: Majora's Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You guys are so good at being active. :)

Vote count

Extension (1): The Marshal

Due to database errors. I'll be extending the day to tomorrow.
Day ends Friday November 22, 2013 at 7:00 GMT-7
4 votes is majority. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. A tie will result in both players being lynched.

Not clearly suspicious at anyone actually.

Anyway, Draco has yet to make a post. If he still doesn't make one and is not modkilled than there might be something to look at. Namely him being the last scum and Pancake wanting to preserve the last scum by not modkilling him. Also, Draco was on the list that music made, and the other 3 are dead so yeah...

I think that music targeted Vergo, but we can't really be sure because he didn't do what I suggested and pinpoint who he was going to target. :dry:

I have no idea. lol

Anyway, I've had this idea on how to make a cheap, unfair town win by abusing the "vote-tie rules"
Basically, we all vote for each other except for Rachel and Big Octo who are confirmed town. If we agree to this and someone does not comply we can kill them tommorow.
Rachel and Big Octo could avoid voting incase someone does not follow the plan.

But as I said, it's unfair for the scum, serial killer and Pancake.

Good strategy, The Marhsal. I wouldn't mind offering myself as a sacrifice if need be. At this point, it's looking like Draco is going to be modkilled. He didn't care for HP mafia either in which he had an important role, bulletproof townie.

In the mean time,

Vote: Raindrop14

This is just a hunch, but with so few players remaining there's a good possibility she is scum or third party.

In casting my vote, I noticed a minior detail about her first two posts, here and here. #55 and #111

In the first she casts a random vote for Vergo seemingly wanting to distance herself from him if he were lynched in the future, whereas the other post reflected hesitance to lynch JJ, another mafioso. Previously, I would have dismissed this, but since seemingly trivial evidence like Mezlo unvoting JJ proved to be correct reasoning in finding scum, I think this is sound logic.

Kirino

Tatakae
Did musicfan say what result he would get if he investigated third party?

"Most notably, if the Hider tries to hide behind a player who is not Town-aligned, the Hider will passively die and nothing can prevent it. In that way, Hider is similar to a Cop."

This is the rule regarding hiders, and it's probably what Pancake followed. So, most likely.

Musicfan could have investigated Ver-a-go-go or could have investigated Draco or ALiT.

Or Pendio, since music brought him up too (although that seems unlikely). But he most likely investigated Vergo. His post-death comments and night scene heavily implied that he targeted scum, and Vergo, as you know, was scum, so unless either me, Pendio, or ALIT are scum too, then it must have been Vergo.

EBWODP: It occurs to me that Pendio is dead. Nevermind.

Kirino

Tatakae
A Link In Time
Dracomajora
Mido
The Marshal
Raindrop14

^ Potential scum. I'll go back and read through their posts or something.

Previously, I would have dismissed this, but since seemingly trivial evidence like Mezlo unvoting JJ proved to be correct reasoning in finding scum, I think this is sound logic.

...So? How does it happening just once before and us getting lucky make this instance any more sound?

I want to know what the other oppinions are, but I want the town to win more.

So...

VOTE: DRACOMAJORA

Draco, counter-vote me if you want.

Why me, exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom