• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Airbender - My Impressions -- SPOILERS

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
Where there any funny parts my sister wants to know? B/c I use to watch the anime series and she watched the episodes that were funny... It kinda looked toooo serious! How was the guy who played aang was he any good? SOO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

The original show was seriously awesome. The movie, not so much. It lacked all of the original charm, and yes, it was toooo serious (or at least it tried to be). And the actor who played Aang was no good, he had no acting experience and totally sucked the fun out of the original Aang. MY final verdict: -2/5

I'm so glad I didn't want to see this movie. Also this is kind of surprising to see a Shyamalan movie fall flat like this, because I recently saw a movie of his and it was really good (The Sixth Sense). While we're on the subject, didn't this movie also get some Razzies? (Razzies are anti-Oscars. e.g. worst picture, worst screenplay)

Jedizora

:right:
I loved the anime. In fact, its my third favorite show ever. The mivie was a horrible impression. It was good without the lissence, but with? Not at all.
As a movie: 8/10.
As a avatar: the last airbender movie: 2/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom