• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The "Hero of Time" Statue

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I remember when I first saw that statue, I knew that it was the Hero of Time. I don't really think it would make sense for it to be another Link. It made me sort of unsafe when I saw it destoryed though. It was sort of like seeing your Christmas Tree burn.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I also thought and strongly believe it's the OoT Hero and the Statue being broken...might this be a clue to what actually happened to Link in OoT? There are many theories OoT Link didn't end well so it might be a clue about his downfall but that's only my speculation. Correct me if I'm wrong because it has been a while I played WW but the Statue was still solid when Link obtained the Mastersword. After he found all Triforce pieces and went to Hyrule the statue was broken. Could this be a sign what happened to the Hero of Time after he finished his quest in OoT? Maybe he did meet his doom in MM?

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Hmmmmmm.....Could be it. There are two ways that OoT could branch off into; WW, for the reasons that you already stated, and TP, because at the end of OoT, Zelda turns Link back into a little kid again, butnot a REAL Kokiri, and later on, the Kokiri forest dissapeared, and could have turned into Ordon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom