• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The hair thread

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I saw a question by a member asking for hairstyle advice so thinking about hair it has inspired me to make this thread dedicated to hair!

What type and colour hair do you have and what hairstyle do you rock? Or maybe you have a polished and smooth bonce. But let the forums know in the comments!

Also is there any hairstyle you would like or are planning to try out?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Hair type- annoying.
I actually have really, really dark brown hair, which people mistake for black sometimes. My sister has black hair, mine is lighter. It's also wavy and likes to poof into an aggravating triangle. Triangle hair bad. Occasionally it becomes curly, but usually it's just wavy.
I would love to cut my hair so it's closer to a bob, mid-neck. Unfortunately my mom won't let me, so I'm stuck with shoulder length for now.

Reactions: Dio

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like the brown color of my hair a lot. I hate the fact that it's so naturally curly though. It could be an afro if I let it. I hate it so much. I straighten it every day to make it bearable. I wish it could be naturally straight forever. I spend a lot of time (and a lot of products) on my hair and it being naturally straight would allow me to sleep in a whole half hour longer on work mornings.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I am a blondie and I have hair about 3-4 inch long and I tend to sweep it back like Homelander from The Boys if you've ever seen that. It's naturally wavy so I need to use a hairdryer, brush and then hair clay or spray to get it the way I want but it doesn't take me long when it's only this length. When I had longer hair it took a lot longer to dry.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
My hair is naturally light brown and a bit wavy. I dye it almost black. It's a little longer than medium length and I style it into something between straight spikes and a loose pompadour.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I have brown hair, depending on the lighting it has a red tint sometimes I suppose. When it's short I usually just sideways part it. If I let it get long I still part it but I will sometimes just part it through the middle, or sideways, it really depends. My hair stays straight, the only thing I dislike about it is sometimes it can get really thick.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I have a straight long dark brown hair kinda naturally parted in half, but I often kinda pick one of the sides and throw over the other so it ends up looking like an asymmetrical cut hairstyle.

it's around just past ribs long, a bit frizzly, and slightly wavy on the lower third at the moment, I should probably trim and condition it a bit better.

I started letting my hair grow so I can shave and sell/donate it after it's long enough. It usually goes to charity to be turned into wigs for kids with cancer that shaved their heads, so it's pretty nice.

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I wear my hair really long, almost down to my butt.

My hair is naturally blonde, and my hair naturally grows straight, so I don't put a whole lot of work into it, besides showering twice a day, and brushing it.

I also rock a beard, and that is more maintenance than my hair is.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Lately at the hairdresser I've been going for a med-length crewcut with side fades, my hair is pretty thick so it stays up on its own most of the time without needing product. Then I get lazy and don't cut it for several months and it grows out and I stop really caring about it so just kinda part it to the right until the next haircut day.

I'm very low maintenance when it comes to hair.

My hair is thin and straight. It's a dark brown or red depending on the day, but I consider it brown usually. Multiple people have told me I also have gold or honey colored highlights but as I memed in a forum game thread the other night, I've never seen them myself.

I had my hair cut shorter for awhile after donating about three feet in 2017, but quarantine's given me an excuse to grow it out again. It's about waist length currently, mid-parted, and I pretty much almost always have it tied back in a low ponytail. Sometimes I'll invert the ponytail to keep it from tangling, and sometimes I'll even sleep with my hair like that if I'm lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom