• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors The Groosinator

Ganondork

goo
Hey guys, the new screens that were released also showed the Groosinator (shown below).

groosinator.jpg

I'm thinking this means that Groose may be announced as being playable in the near future. JuicieJ made a good call earlier with Fi, regarding the tweet using the 98%, and I think that this is an equally not-so-subtle bit of information. I personally would love this. Been really itching for The Legend of Groose to be a reality. What do you guys think?

EDIT: I've posted all of the screenshots from the Skyward Sword set over at Zelda Community.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This better not be used to fight The Imprisoned for a rehash of a fourth battle; it's bad enough having that bipedal whale in the game.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I figured something Groose related would come up very shortly. I wonder if this is to appeal to fans or if he actually will be playable. I assume he's at least in.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
---
"General Valga! Groose is LOOSE!" Cried a bokoblin. Valga turned his attentions to the distance. A figure walked towards the battle field in the sunset. The figure was tall and well-built, and it carried a large claymore. The figure stopped infront of the large army of demons, and readied his claymore for battle. Just as the bokoblins charged at him he threw the grand sword away, and whipped all the bokoblins with his even grander hair.
---

*applause from everyone on the forums*

Thankyou! Thank you! No-no, please, you're too kind. That's just a fragment of my skills.

Mido

Version 1
I can't really argue with what I'm seeing. I really never thought that Groose wouldn't be playable in the first place, but Keith's screenshot of the Groosinator offers a nice glimmer of arrival for the man with the pompadour of champions. From the looks of it, the Groosinator looks as if it will play a role as a common siege weapon, since there is a multitude of those bad boys in the various Warriors games. (Siege weapons, not the Groosinator itself, keep in mind! :lol: )

Fig

The Altruist
While The Groosinator practically confirms Groose as a playable character, I do have some concerns. For starters, it begins with The Groosinator itself. From what I can see on the screenshots, it looks like the machine is using a rail system to travel across. It's not on the ledge of the cliff of the Sealed Grounds like it was in Skyward Sword. In fact, The Groosinator looks like it is indeed in front of the temple itself. This tells me thing is certain: Groose will be playable in only certain sections or levels in the game and will be immobile in terms of transportation throughout the level. Hopefully we get details pertaining to Groose and what he can actually do in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom