• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Force Awakens Discussion Thread.(SPOILER ZONE)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I don't think Han's dead. In my personal opinion, if Han could be frozen in Carbonite for so long, I'm pretty sure he could take a saber to the stomach. Ya know? And remember back in The Empire Strikes Back, when Luke falls down into the endless pit of death, he manages to survive. Is Starkiller base no different? Think about it.
han-solo-dies.jpg

And if he is really dead, let us all cry alone :(.

But that's just my theory on it.
OK but consider this: the planet underwent nuclear fusion ten minutes later and nobody was actively looking for him.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I don't think Han's dead. In my personal opinion, if Han could be frozen in Carbonite for so long, I'm pretty sure he could take a saber to the stomach. Ya know? And remember back in The Empire Strikes Back, when Luke falls down into the endless pit of death, he manages to survive. Is Starkiller base no different? Think about it.
han-solo-dies.jpg

And if he is really dead, let us all cry alone :(.

But that's just my theory on it.

One can hope. But Term has a point.

---

Also, if I recall, Luke received a brand new hand after Vader cut it off. A new hand with skin and everything that looked like an actual hand, right? Why is it metal now.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
One can hope. But Term has a point.

---

Also, if I recall, Luke received a brand new hand after Vader cut it off. A new hand with skin and everything that looked like an actual hand, right? Why is it metal now.
Due to being in complete isolation for so long, the skin probably fell off. Leaving only its metal interior.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Can I still post in this thread? Because goddamn I still love this movie months after watching it. I think it was everything it needed to be and the similarities to the original are a part of that. I know that it isn't a perfect movie or even a great sequel, but it didn't need to be either of those things. It needed to be Star Wars and that is exactly what we got, even if what we got was a little bit too much on the nose for some people.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Can someone please tell me what they see in ray? She's such a ****ty obnoxious marry sue.
  • She has never flown the Falcon in her life but knows how to do it effortlessly when on the run from the Nazi Regime First Order.
  • She doesn't believe in the force, thinking it's "but a myth", but suddenly knows how to jedi mind trick and beat back a badly hurt yet still years ahead of her *****lo Ren?
  • In general pulling **** off that not even Anakin could do.

And the black guy, he isn't GOOD comic relief. Hell, I wouldn't call him comic relief at all -- his appearances largely boil down to [[[CONFUSION]]] and [[[WHERE DA GIRLFRANS AT]]]. Like, it's as if Jar Jar Abrams wrote him as a Gen Y kid on a cell phone.

IDK, I have a negative opinion of ep 7. I hope they can get ep 8 better.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Can I still post in this thread? Because goddamn I still love this movie months after watching it. I think it was everything it needed to be and the similarities to the original are a part of that. I know that it isn't a perfect movie or even a great sequel, but it didn't need to be either of those things. It needed to be Star Wars and that is exactly what we got, even if what we got was a little bit too much on the nose for some people.
This movie is coming to Blueray this Tuesday. I'm excited to watch it again.

It is also very disappointing we have to wait for 2 more years until episode 8... I do hope Rogue Squadron is good though. Expanding the parts of the universe before Episode 4 is very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom