• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Fierce Deity

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
exactly, not everything is the same. that is why i am saying that the fierce deity is the "link" in terminian version.

Steve

5/19/13
What you don't seem o be getting is that Ganon/dorf (king of evil) is the most evil thing in the hylian religion thus must be the devil there (they don't give that title to just anyone)

Evil king and a devil are two totally different things, and if you want to talk in terms of religion, Ganondorf more or less represents the Antichrist, if anything.

and yeah some of the terminans didn't have hylian counterparts and vice versa but there were quite a few that did (like romani and malon).

If even one isn't parallel, the entire theory is impossible, there are no "maybe"s.

Then theres the fact that Ganondorf didn't kill phantom ganon. He banished it to the gap between dimensions (he says so himself) and there is a possibility that this 'gap' could've been termina.

He never once said that, you show me this supposed quote and I will rethink that otherwise. Even if he did, to say that gap was Termina is also pure fan fiction.

Then the whole thing that ganondorf could've made the FDM as a prototype for dark link and thought it to be useless so he banished it to the same 'gap between dimensions' or that he simply threw it away, some random dude found it, and then went to termina.

Prototype? Who do you think Ganondorf is, some sort of scientist? Once again you are making up things that not only make absolutely no sense, but are completely made up by you, having convinced yourself that they are facts.

Also Link wasn't 'chosen' at all by any god/goddess to save termina. Where exactly did any of you get that? And if you want me to believe so then show me a quote.

Uhm:
Ho-ho-ho-ho-hoot!
This is a rare sight. You are a
fairy child, correct?

What business might you have in
this poisoned swamp?

If you dare not venture further,
I shall pass no judgment.
It is better that you hurry back
to town.

This swamp you are in has lost
its guardian deity. But it was
destined to fade anyway.

Hoo-hoot...And that destiny is not
solely limited to this swamp...

If you have the courage and
determination to proceed in the
face of destiny, then I shall teach
you something useful.

Before coming here, had you not
seen any of the stone statues
that bear close resemblance
to me?

I have placed those throughout
the land to aid the one with the
power to change the destiny of
this land...
Wherever he may appear.

And why the heck are you accusing us of making up things when you yourself are making up fan fiction here? And you know it.

You seem to not be getting my point (and I'm getting tired of repeating myself).

Good, because I'm tired of you repeating the same nonsense over and over too, but I suppose trolls and spammers will be trolls and spammers. :)

they are not parallel they are ALTERNATE dimensions. that is why when you see a caracter they do NOT have the same traits. some do have the same traits, but not all of them do.

That is a bit off topic, and actually in terms of dimensioning, a parallel dimension is a form of an alternate dimension.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Evil king and a devil are two totally different things, and if you want to talk in terms of religion, Ganondorf more or less represents the Antichrist, if anything.

Technically an antichrist is a devil so there.

If even one isn't parallel, the entire theory is impossible, there are no "maybe"s.

Okay I admit it. It would be imposible if Hyrule and Termina aren't parellell.

He never once said that, you show me this supposed quote and I will rethink that otherwise. Even if he did, to say that gap was Termina is also pure fan fiction.

Heres your quote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HgSESMJzvw

*sigh*

Prototype? Who do you think Ganondorf is, some sort of scientist? Once again you are making up things that not only make absolutely no sense, but are completely made up by you, having convinced yourself that they are facts.

Prototype as in a test of a final thing. You can't just assume that Ganondorf made Dark Link as he appears in the Water Temple in just one try. He would've had to go through trial and error at least once to make a doppleganger of link as well as he did even with the top.

How in the heck does that mean that Link was chosen to save Termina?!?!?!?!?!?!? It just means that Link had the abilities to save termina. There is a difference ya know.

And why the heck are you accusing us of making up things when you yourself are making up fan fiction here? And you know it.

I never accused anyone. I simply said that I didn't recall/know about something and that you need a quote or something to convince me somethings true/false.

Good, because I'm tired of you repeating the same nonsense over and over too, but I suppose trolls and spammers will be trolls and spammers. :)

Dang didn't know people here disliked my thoughts so much.

Steve

5/19/13
Technically an antichrist is a devil so there.
No, it is not there, the Antichrist is a human being(s), the devil is a supernatural being.

Um excuse me, what? That was merely a boss battle, not a single trace of dialogue there, that proves absolutely nothing.
Prototype as in a test of a final thing. You can't just assume that Ganondorf made Dark Link as he appears in the Water Temple in just one try. He would've had to go through trial and error at least once to make a doppleganger of link as well as he did even with the top.

Who ever said Ganondorf created Dark Link? Not ever is it spoken that he created him. Infact, in Four Swords Adventures, Dark Links were created using the Dark Mirror, which creates shadow copies.

How in the heck does that mean that Link was chosen to save Termina?!?!?!?!?!?!? It just means that Link had the abilities to save termina. There is a difference ya know.

Don't you yell at me, and if you cannot read something correctly is your fault. Kaepora clearly states that he has awaited the one with the ability to change destiny, that Link was chosen to save Termina from its fate.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
No, it is not there, the Antichrist is a human being(s), the devil is a supernatural being.

The thing is an antichrist as far as I know (feel free to correct me on this) is a human version of the devil. Ganon has two forms: Ganondorf the person and Ganon the supernatural evil being.

Um excuse me, what? That was merely a boss battle, not a single trace of dialogue there, that proves absolutely nothing.

Try watching the entire video. Ganondorf talks at the end.

Who ever said Ganondorf created Dark Link? Not ever is it spoken that he created him. Infact, in Four Swords Adventures, Dark Links were created using the Dark Mirror, which creates shadow copies.

Dude you don't seem to be getting my point. Ganon/dorf creates all his minions. In Aol Dark Link tries to help his other minions revive ganon so he can rule the world. This must mean Dark Link is loyal to Ganon meaning he is a minion so Ganon created dark link. And I always thought that FS and FSA were complete canon in addition to the fact that I never played either of them.

Don't you yell at me, and if you cannot read something correctly is your fault. Kaepora clearly states that he has awaited the one with the ability to change destiny, that Link was chosen to save Termina from its fate.

What does Kaepora have anything to do with it? He is in no way related to any of the gods. Feel free to prove me wrong but make sure to give decent evidence. And also I have not in the entire history of this thread yelled at anyone (although if I seemed like that I'm sorry cuz I wasn't trying to). I've learned to refrain from doing that from one of my timeline ventures. Also when I used all those ? and ! it was meant to mean I was really confused on that. I wasn't trying to give the impression that I was yelling. *sigh*

Steve

5/19/13
The thing is an antichrist as far as I know (feel free to correct me on this) is a human version of the devil. Ganon has two forms: Ganondorf the person and Ganon the supernatural evil being.

Try watching the entire video. Ganondorf talks at the end.

Dude you don't seem to be getting my point. Ganon/dorf creates all his minions. In Aol Dark Link tries to help his other minions revive ganon so he can rule the world. This must mean Dark Link is loyal to Ganon meaning he is a minion so Ganon created dark link. And I always thought that FS and FSA were complete canon in addition to the fact that I never played either of them.

What does Kaepora have anything to do with it? He is in no way related to any of the gods. Feel free to prove me wrong but make sure to give decent evidence. And also I have not in the entire history of this thread yelled at anyone (although if I seemed like that I'm sorry cuz I wasn't trying to). I've learned to refrain from doing that from one of my timeline ventures. Also when I used all those ? and ! it was meant to mean I was really confused on that. I wasn't trying to give the impression that I was yelling. *sigh*

Kaepora is a deity, and in most theories believed to be Rauru, the Sage of Light. I do not need to get your point, as it is pointless. Ganondorf does not make his minions, the backstory of The Minish Cap clearly shows that creatures such as Moblins existed long ago. I didn't catch the the end there, but to claim the portal leads to Termina is nonsense, seeing as the same sort of portal is seen when he warps through the paintings, so there's an inifinte amount of places he could have been sent.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Kaepora is a deity, and in most theories believed to be Rauru, the Sage of Light. I do not need to get your point, as it is pointless. Ganondorf does not make his minions, the backstory of The Minish Cap clearly shows that creatures such as Moblins existed long ago. I didn't catch the the end there, but to claim the portal leads to Termina is nonsense, seeing as the same sort of portal is seen when he warps through the paintings, so there's an inifinte amount of places he could have been sent.

Okay care to give some evidence on the supposed fact that Kaepora is a deity? And if so how would he Rauru when he appears in oot at the same time as Rauru exists? And yes MC states that moblins existed long ago but Mc is probably not first on the timeline while oot is but even so they could've gone extinct and then Ganon/dorf brought them back as his minions. And yes there was an infinate amount of places where phantom ganon could've come but still I listed many theories that could work. Such as Ganon/dorf finding his prototype of dark link to be useless some random dude finds it and brings it to termina. I'm just trying to find answers to a mystery.

Steve

5/19/13
Okay care to give some evidence on the supposed fact that Kaepora is a deity? And if so how would he Rauru when he appears in oot at the same time as Rauru exists? And yes MC states that moblins existed long ago but Mc is probably not first on the timeline while oot is but even so they could've gone extinct and then Ganon/dorf brought them back as his minions. And yes there was an infinate amount of places where phantom ganon could've come but still I listed many theories that could work. Such as Ganon/dorf finding his prototype of dark link to be useless some random dude finds it and brings it to termina. I'm just trying to find answers to a mystery.

There is just as much proof that supports that TMC is first, as it isn't, and until that time your claim cannot be proven. Your theories do work, but they lack any evidence and are merely fan fiction.

Master Kokiri said:
What you don't seem o be getting is that Ganon/dorf (king of evil) is the most evil thing in the hylian religion thus must be the devil there (they don't give that title to just anyone)

That right there is flawed logic, just because he is evil does not make him the Devil of Hylian religion.

Master Kokiri said:
Then the whole thing that ganondorf could've made the FDM as a prototype for dark link and thought it to be useless so he banished it to the same 'gap between dimensions' or that he simply threw it away, some random dude found it, and then went to termina.

...What?

Firstly, there is absolutely not evidence (at least that I know of) for this theory. Likewise, why would he make a prototype, if he is the devil as you say, wouldn't he just be able to make something incredibly evil?

C

Cobalt

Look, MK. What me, Steve, and now Kitsu are trying to tell you is that while this is a really cool idea, it's not supported by hardcore facts from the game. The ideas are all yours based on pure speculation, things you've thrown together and made make sense, and therefore can't be presented as a theory. It's a cool idea, I'm not knocking you for that. In fact, I like it. But you can't present it as a theory for how the Fierce Deity came into existence. Your agruments for that front are invalid.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
Really all depends. Such as in if the Dark Mirror is involved it produces the opposite side of the subject. Although if Link is "all that is good" then his clone would be "all that is evil" thus becoming Dark Link. Another possibility is that, Dark Link was turned into a mask. And how he got his adult form is another thing. It is possible that when Dark Link from OOT was killed he was sent to Ganon. After some things he was made into a mask, Lost forever, found by Majora, Given to Link!

Zarom

The King
I don't think Ganon is the Fierce Deity. He doesn't look a thing like Ganon, while all other characters that were taken from OOT to MM (like Malon=Romani) looks exactly the same. Fierce Deity looks more like Link.

And also, Termina is another world than Hyrule. Each world has his own devil. So there is 2 different devil. Ganon and Fierce Deity.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I don't think Ganon is the Fierce Deity. He doesn't look a thing like Ganon, while all other characters that were taken from OOT to MM (like Malon=Romani) looks exactly the same. Fierce Deity looks more like Link.

Okay I think you misunderstood something. I never said the FD was Ganon. I said that Ganon/dorf made the fierce deity as what should've been Dark Link (because of his resemblance to link) or that the FD was Link's terminan doppleganger.

startimer

Resident Cartographer
Ok, is this topic even debateable? everyone knows the hylians believe in a polygamy (thats is the word for a religion with multiple gods, right?), and not just the 3 goddesses, either. remember zephos and cyclos, the wind gods? and, as with most of these religeons, the gods are not perfect. cyclos runs around ausing storms and din accidentall y made termina along with hyrule. so, with multiple, imperfect gods, how is it hard to accept that the fierce diety, or DEVIL GOD, is one of them? you can come up with all the fanfics you like, but in the end, fiece diety is an evil god.

E

ergman

Im sorry but I really don't fit in with this theory. I think MM is all a dream from a concussion from link falling off his horse. That explains charecters taking on new roles different from reality. link feels like his world is ending because of what happened at the end of oot.(no spoilers for anyone who cares) so his dream reflects that. so what resembles fierce diety? adult link. basickly, link is pissed at being a kid again! pissed+adult link=fierce diety!

afterthought: maybe link got killed by the tree :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom