• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
So the fisherman is on the other end of the hook now, eh? X3

No, I'm sayin' "HOW how how how the heck did she get a chicken!" I really really want a chicken! Valexi, how long did it take you to get the chicken?

Mah dragon list:

4 eggs
0 hatchlings
7 frozen hatchlings
54 adults

Lotsa adults.

Mah eggs:

My frozen hatchlings I would like to grow wings so they're awesomer:

My sister got Wind Waker today for her birthday! Now we actually owned it! And also a random fact I changed my compotor wallpaper to a Wind Waker wallpaper that's less blurry :)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I want a chicken to. Click my new eggs one my scroll! I got a Glory egg and A Sunset.. I hope it's a day glory.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
No, I'm sayin' "HOW how how how the heck did she get a chicken!" I really really want a chicken! Valexi, how long did it take you to get the chicken?

My sister got Wind Waker today for her birthday! Now we actually owned it! And also a random fact I changed my compotor wallpaper to a Wind Waker wallpaper that's less blurry :)
Like, I said, I picked it out from the Abandoned Page : o
Took about 10 minutes of reloading.
I suppose someone didn't want it :p
Congrats on getting WW!

Also; clicked all eggs = D

Last edited:
The fisherman is still under water. =P Also, I got a few new confirmed (not out yet) BSAs.
Mints - Forage - The mint dragon goes and gets fruit, your scroll turns into the theme that fruit has.
Bright Breasted Wyverns - Nurture - Undergendered hatchlings get double the veiwes.
Paper - Absorb - Absorbs the ink (text) on a dragon so its unamed once more so you may rename it. There is a chance that you get a 'stain' which prevents anyone from seeing the dragons name. I am not sure what that means...
Day Dream - Shroud - Like fog, but only for others. Like, instead.... If I put a fogged dragon in my sig, a fog showes up. But if I put a Shroud, nothing at all showes up, but if people go to the dragons link, they can not see the dragon, but the dragon still gets veiws.

That is all....

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Clicked your eggs.
And when breeding, the egg will be the same as one of the parents except for special dragons.
The Dragon Cave wiki seems to be down, but if I recall correctly; the shallow water, geode, and two-finned bluna are the only eggs where you have to breed two different dragons to obtain, all other eggs bred will just take after one of the parents.
Breeding is good if you want more than one type of dragon I suppose.
For example, I want both genders of all dragons, so instead of waiting for a certain egg to appear in the cave, I can just breed my dragons to get the egg right away (possibly).
Just recently I bred my Hellfire and got a Hellfire egg :)
I even influenced it to be female with my pink dragon!
Yey = D

B

BlackDragon88

Hello,
I saw the Dragon Thread. Anyway, I wanted to say to some of you. You're lucky because you get the rare ones =-D! Sorry to bother and I fed your eggs ^^

Blacky

Last edited by a moderator:

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I do not wether to be surprised that potatoes was not already taken, or to be surprised that anyone would name a dragon, much less a hen, a potatoe...
Well, technically "Potato" was already taken, so I just added an "I" at the end, making it "Potato I" :P
But, yeah, I was playing Transformice and asked the chat what I should name my Chicken, and "Potato" was the first reply. =3

@BlackDragon: Hi = D
Clicked your eggs :)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
This is sad.
I was just banned from my computor at night time. So I'm not going to be online often at night.

My new canopy just hatched and it's probably going to be female(since I influenced it with my new pink dragon)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom