• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Well, it doesn't fit on this signature, but it fits on 4 other forum signatures that I'm active on, so it should do fine.
Besides, once the Daydream Dragon matures I can just replace it with the Hellfire...although the Draydream's colors do match the picture in my sig perfectly...

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Wait, Valexi, unhide your fog for a minute. I want to check it.

Totally random, but here's my dragon quest:

To get all types of dragons I can.
To get two of every type of dragon I can, one male and one female.
To get a frozen hatchling of every type of dragon I can.

Ember, have you ever seen other people's scrolls? The reason they have armies of hatchlings is because they've been trying to get alts and it kept on failing, so rather then waiting for the hatchling to mature they just froze it…if you didn't know that.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Clcik my eggys new ones : D also can some one help me with breeding i dont get it??? also any unnamed dragons i have with is all fell free to ask, my user name is minho

Wait, Valexi, unhide your fog for a minute. I want to check it.

Totally random, but here's my dragon quest:

To get all types of dragons I can.
To get two of every type of dragon I can, one male and one female.
To get a frozen hatchling of every type of dragon I can.

Ember, have you ever seen other people's scrolls? The reason they have armies of hatchlings is because they've been trying to get alts and it kept on failing, so rather then waiting for the hatchling to mature they just froze it…if you didn't know that.
Please stop talking to me abnoxously like you know more than me. T -T; I already know about it. Infact, black dragon alts have two hatchling forums that they would freeze to prove they have had both.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
@Ember: That's why I said "If you didn't know that". I had just noticed it…

@Elfen: Breeding problems? What kind of problems?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I clicked on yours, Ember.

Valexi, your hatchling is still sick. It's so weird why it hatched while it was sick and is still alive right now. I thought it was going to hatch as a neglected dragon or something…
What if it matures while it's sick!? Why is it still sick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom