• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

I didn't figure out until recently why exactly Hilda's name is Hilda. It isn't just that Hilda is simply a similar name to Zelda, but also that, when spoken, Princess Hilda sounds like Princess Zelda...

I think that's why, anyway. :S

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Despite being Canadian, and a fairly hardcore skier, I absolutely hate winter. I hate the snow, I hate the cold, I hate almost everything about it. The only really great thing from winter, besides skiing and other winter sports of course (including snowball fights), is how pretty it is.

Before moving the the mountains, however, I loved winter! We were really excited when it snowed a couple inches, and it never got too cold out! Now, a couple feet is only a little bit of snow, which I hate, and it sometimes gets so freaking cold out that I seriously just lie in my bed and not get up.

I could write an essay about all the things I hate about winter, but I think you got the gist of it...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Despite of what I've been through from these past few years, I'm starting to think that friends don't matter, and I've getting to used to loneliness...

and uh i have another huge confession to make. i like to listen these type of songs.

clicky

(don't worry i like No Clear Mind too, so don't worry)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Despite of what I've been through from these past few years, I'm starting to think that friends don't matter, and I've getting to used to loneliness...

Even if I don't matter, I'll stick as your friend for the rest of the time that I know you. I'm sure I'm not the only either:sweat:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I didn't enjoy hanging out with my friends as much as I should have today, why don't I find fun in the things they find fun?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I actually think sitting with my legs crossed, like one over the other, basically the most gay way to sit, is comfortable sometimes... But I can never sit like that in real life, because stupid society is stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom