• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

Memory

Forgotten Life
I easily like guys(especially the good-looking ones) so I always having problems liking people :( . Therefore from now on, I wont date anyone cause that'll make me insecure :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I tried to be homosexual once. It didn't work out. :P

Dude... that's hilarious XD

Anyway, my confession is that I'm addicted to fruit... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing tbh. But it's not uncommon for me to eat up to 4 oranges or 5 apples in one day. I can't get enough of it!
I know too much fruit is worse than too little, but... It's just so good!

A few months ago, I got home from a party super drunk, really late at night. I opened up my laptop, thought it was a toilet, peed on it, and broke it. I haven't drank since.

I joined the forums once before in November(?) of 2011. Never posted anything though, and I'm not sure what happened to that account.

That's my confession I guess.

I see the internet as a way to get away from real life. My life is crap as it is thanks to my mom bugging me to death about minor things. Hell, I even see my own bedroom as another way to get away from real life.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't think you're the only one feeling that way ;)

Hmmm, I don't like pancakes and by this I mean the FOOD and not a certain member with that username :P I also dislike fish as food. I rather see them swimming. I feel horrible when a lobster is tossed into hot water before consumption. It really makes me tear up when I see this on tv or read about it.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vee made me thing of something else.

Honestly...

I hate pancakes. I will eat them, but I don't really enjoy them.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm actually still kind of afraid of the dark. I have to have just one light on and it has to be the tv. I'm just really picky about my sleeping environment.

Toon Link's the only incarnation of Link I like (from WW/PH Toon Link to ST Toon Link). The other Links are okay to me (even though I still like Young Link & SS Link's slighty behind Toon Link because he's a big dork, too).

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I tend to have violent fantasies about smashing peoples' skulls in. Then 5 minutes later I feel guilty.

The same thing happens in the Plague Inc. game. I have the most success starting in New Zealand, but I always has a sense of gut-wrenching guilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom