• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Why tf is this game so long? How much do I need to read???

(Last game I complained about that, of course I’m gonna do it again to show that it was nai lol)

Poyzin

Poy Poy, I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt for now. However, I will be keeping an eye open.

Please tell me how in God’s name you’re perceiving my single post about canoeing to be suspicious. Is baseless pointing the finger of suspicion at random people your scumtell? Btw I retract my statement about me helping you in pre-game; you’re on your own now.

Oh dear... confusion level is going to go way up. Welcome, PK. :D
Hello! No worries, I've been trying to keep up on my end. I've done a cursory readthrough of the thread, I'll just have to go over it again in detail.
Sadly, I have work for the next few hours, but I'll be back after that. Looking forward to the game!

Poyzin

This game is stupid big and people are probably out of RVS. I cannot comprehend anything in big games. Please somebody engage with me so you can tell me what to read I beg of you

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
Please tell me how in God’s name you’re perceiving my single post about canoeing to be suspicious. Is baseless pointing the finger of suspicion at random people your scumtell? Btw I retract my statement about me helping you in pre-game; you’re on your own now.
Last game you and I(to a point) were in you immediately started giving one liners, left and came back with one liners. Even more we were scum buddies.

I'm not immediatly placing you on my scum list now. I'm going to wait out putting you there to see if you do or don't follow the same plan.

Poyzin

I'm not immediatly placing you on my scum list now. I'm going to wait out putting you there to see if you do or don't follow the same plan.

So you’re considering putting me on your list because I’ve done nothing? Because face it, I’ve done nothing. This is the first time that I’ve really shown up thus far and the only thing you’re using to determine if I’m scum is the post where I said I was tired after canoeing. There is zero readable content there, because I was going canoeing regardless of alignment lmfao. Give me a break

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
So you’re considering putting me on your list because I’ve done nothing? Because face it, I’ve done nothing. This is the first time that I’ve really shown up thus far and the only thing you’re using to determine if I’m scum is the post where I said I was tired after canoeing. There is zero readable content there, because I was going canoeing regardless of alignment lmfao. Give me a break
I'm just as equally willing to put you on my "Town List" or the "Null List. It boils down to how well you handle yourself.

Poyzin

I'm going to wait out putting you there
I'm just as equally willing to put you on my "Town List" or the "Null List. It boils down to how well you handle yourself.
The first quote directly implies that you have plans of putting me there but you’re going to “wait” for now. Almost as if... youve already decided what you’re going to do with my slot but still need to go through the motions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom