• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The chicken thread

How do you like your chicken cooked

• Rare

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Medium

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Well done

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In many years time people will ask what came first the chicken thread or the egg thread? Well the egg thread came first and now is time for the chicken thread!

How do you like to eat one of the most versatile meats of all?

For me I love Nandos Peri Peri style chicken extra hot. I also love Thai green chicken curries and Indian chicken curries. And of course let us not forget KFC hot wings and McDonalds chicken nuggets!

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Mickey D’s chicken nuggs are bomb. I like fried chicken as much as anyone else. (My family comes from the south so it’s kind of a requirement) my favorite preparation is probably shredded in Chicken Tiki Masala. That stuff is legit. My mom makes it for my birthday and I usually eat way too much of it. I also LOVE Bon Chon’s Korean hot chicken wings. They are really hot but soooo good. But of course, eggs are better than chicken so I’ll just leave this here :bubsy:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Chili's Honey Chicken Crispers.

It is the purest form of chicken. Every bird out there dreams of becoming a crisper.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like chicken breast meat the most. No bones and I can cut off all the gross fat. I like it most when it’s diced and mixed with things like risotto. One of my favorite recipes is chicken with rice mixed with golden mushroom soup. Yummmm. I also like whole breasts grilled with lemon juice and lemon pepper. Good stuff.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Ugh, rare chicken? In my opinion, I dunno whether its medium or well done, but I like it when it's cooked through, as long as it doesn't get too dry. If its undercooked, I get a stomachache. So, well done?

I like my chicken in quesadillas, pasta, tacos, gumbo, jambalaya, chicken tenders, crispy chicken sandwiches, wraps, chicken nuggets, chicken roast... you can't go wrong! I usually buy the tenderloins at stores. Someone told me it's just breasts cut into pieces, but I swear there's a difference!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Ugh, rare chicken? In my opinion, I dunno whether its medium or well done, but I like it when it's cooked through, as long as it doesn't get too dry. If its undercooked, I get a stomachache. So, well done?

I like my chicken in quesadillas, pasta, tacos, gumbo, jambalaya, chicken tenders, crispy chicken sandwiches, wraps, chicken nuggets, chicken roast... you can't go wrong! I usually buy the tenderloins at stores. Someone told me it's just breasts cut into pieces, but I swear there's a difference!

"rare" chicken is raw chicken. You're eating it the safe method.

Also fried chicken is best chick i will fight whoever claims otherwise

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

Well one Japanese restaurant serves rare chicken but eating it anything other than properly cooked is dangerous.

funnier6

Courage~
I don’t eat the dark stuff but I typically eat it in just about any possible form.

Am I the only one who thinks DQ chicken strips are awesome?

Ninja

Well well well
Fried - Popeyes leg and thighs all the way.
Baked - Chicken wings with garlic, pepper, and good ole lawlrys seasoned salt is amazing.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Am I the only one who thinks DQ chicken strips are awesome?
It depends on the DQ. I have had both excellent and terrible chicken strips from DQ. I love how they serve it with bread and gravy :rosa:

I also like dark meat, though I tend to pick around when I eat chicken off the bone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom