• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The chicken thread

How do you like your chicken cooked

• Rare

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Medium

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Well done

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My family hasn't figured out how fire works yet, sadly.

If someone could draw us a diagram or something we'd really appreciate it.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
@YIGAhim I understand. I usually never worry about organic foods, but when I shop at the supermarket, I always buy the same brand of organic free-ranged chicken. They're individually wrapped and a lot more expensive, but they make all the difference. Every other brand at my store is so off.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
Catch it yourself and eat it alive like the rest of us you Neanderthal smh

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I like chicken well cooked, but not too dry. My favorite is fried chicken like nuggets or KFC, and chicken breast is the best part IMO.

Last week I tried chicken sashimi (raw chicken) at a restaurant and I really didn’t like the taste. I didn’t get sick from it though so that’s a plus I guess, at least now I can say I’ve tried it.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Had Buffalo Wild Wings last night and tried Blazin' sauce for the first time. It was a little too hot for me...

dk902466

mamma mia
I prefer my chicken well done, but aside from that I'll eat it any way I can get it. Bone-in chicken thighs are my weakness, especially the little oysters you get with them.

Lately I've been cooking my chicken in a sauce consisting of honey and Sriracha, but I have used Chinese 5 spice to rub on the skin and underneath then slow cooking it. When I'm really lazy I just cook it in the pressure cooker for like 15 minutes and voila, lazy chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom