• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Chibi Adventures

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Tiger
I grinned, knowing that Ganondorf couldn't possibly explain how all of the things I sent into his head were possible to make.

Long
"What did you do to him?" Long asked.

Tiger
I sent him the same things, but only for a brief time. Long then nodded, understanding why Ganondorf was confused.

H

helmaroc

Jason:*slowly opens eyes, starts to get up but fells sharp pains all over his body, then feels the back of his head, which has blood on it* ... ow...*leans back against the wall again and goes unconcious again*

H

helmaroc

i seriously doubt no one has posted in the last 2 days so i think there is something wrong with my computer, if there isnt could someone say something? if i dont see any posts in 2 more days, i guess i will assume my internet is broken

Last edited by a moderator:

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
(helmaroc, it is possible for this thread to be dead for two days. We don't how to advance the plot, so this thread is becoming dead..)

Tiger
I took away the thoughts from Ganondorf, but I did leave the memory that they were there. "How did you like that?"

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
Ganondorf:...*still partially confuzed, but he Looks at Tiger*...."some of the thing I saw I could most certainly use...if only I knew how they worked..." *thinking of the weapons he saw*
Nadi: *eyeroll*..."dad..."
Spitfyre: *flying around Jason's head* :P

H

helmaroc

Jason:*lifts arm to swat spitfyre but just drops it*...stop it...

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
Spitfyre: .."aww...but I like you!" *lands on jason's shoulder*Ganondorf:...*looks at Jason, eyebrow raised*Nadi:..."I think Spitfyre likes him..."Ganondorf:..."just great...now he'll try and defend Jason when I kill him."Nadi:..."dad!!" :eek:

H

helmaroc

jason:*finally starting to recover, gets up and turns his head to look at spitfyre, then smiles at him* why, hello there *leans against a tree*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom