• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Chibi Adventures

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey guys! I hope I'm not taking anyone's ideas or posts but i came up with an awesome idea for a RPG. All you need to do to play is make a character. You can make it up or take it from some other anime. All you need to do is have a name, gender, age ( 6 through 16 please!) what he or she looks like and a background story.
OK now for the rules:

1. Please keep your language clean
  2. Don't play as anyone else unless that person says its ok
  3. If you have other characters like a pet that can talk or something put it in your back ground story
  4. Keep with the story unless you start somewhere else
  5. Have fun
OK so here is my character:

Name: Hichigo
Looks: Has white skin with yellow eyes. Has a white soul reaper outfit on and white hair.
Background story: He likes to cause trouble. He loves messing around with the living dead and other soul reapers. He has a pet Angel Kitty name Blake (my side character). They live in the shadow temple. Loves to make new friends.

So thats who I will be so I will start us off in Hyrule castle town:clap:.

*In Castle Town*

Hichigo: So what do we need to buy today Blake?
Blake: Depends on what we need you bring a list Hichi?
Hichigo: Uh no all I brought was 50 rupees....

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
Name: Nadi Dragmire (Nadi for short) (she is my Original Char)
Looks: she has tanned skin, with one red eye, the other black, and she has Crimson hair tied in a ponytail. she is wearing an outfit similar to Oracle Din's...with the gold bracelets on her wrists. She also owns a Two-handed Broadsword...
Backstory: she is the only daughter of Ganondorf, and was orphaned after Link murdered him (in WW), now she wanders Hyrule with her young Shadow dragon, SpitFyre(side char). she somewhat keeps to herself, but she does like to make the occasional friend.

Nadi: *walking along in the street at the market at Castle Town*.....'hmm...i will need more food...and some new waterskins..." :/ ..."but I am out of money...again..."

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Name: (He has no idea what it is... Although he does respond to "Kitteh", "Kitteh-boy", and, if someone he has feelings for is speaking, "Moogy".)
Looks: Looks something like this.
Background story: He doesn't remember anything that happened before flying in through the door, holding a very small stuffed wolf, later on (at this point he enters the RP.)

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
(Hey thank you so much for joining! means so much :))

Hichigo: Ugh what are we going to spend the 50 rupees on?
Blake: Well since we share rupees we have 100 rupees wanna go look around for food and other helpful things?
Hichigo: Sure and we might make new friends on the way :)!
Blake: Yeah lets go :)
*the two run off and the adventure starts*

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
Nadi: ...."well....now what am i to do? I have no rupees...." *looks around, and spots an odd-looking boy with white hair*..."hmm..."

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Blake: well we have 100 rupees I think we brought to much Hichi....!
Hichigo: Oh silly kitteh you never know when something might pop out at ya, so the more the better! *the two walk by a bar*
Blake: Wanna see what its like in there? I mean to see if we ever want to go one day...?
Hichigo: Sure why not could be good...I mean the two of us aren't PERFECT angels after all *rolls eyes playfully*
Blake: Yay you so fun Hichi.. *before we get close a bottle is thrown out the window*
Hichigo: Ya know I change my mind lets hurry to the market...!
Blake: I thought you'd never ask! *the two head for the market place*

(OH! I forgotHichigo looks this but younger!)

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
Name: El
Background: Enjoys playing the flute. Also has a history of causing things to be 'misplaced'
How he looks: something like This

El: *Sits near a shop playing his flute while watching people walk past*

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
(Thanks dude!)

Hichigo: OK so shall we get food or other stuff first? *plays with my sword that is as long as myself when im 16*
Blake: Food and water more important!
Hichigo: Sounds good lets go!

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
(Is no problem at all. I also went through the trouble of finding a Chibi representation of the character I'm using. which really was not that hard to do)

*Stops playing his flute and stands up* "Come to the Happy Masks Salesman's Potion Shop and Mask Shop we have some things you might actually need!"

(Yay for fictional shops!)

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Name: Jacob Kal
Looks: Has brown hair and green eyes. Jacob has five snake bites on his left arm. He wears a red tunic with a black cloak over it.
Weapon:
sword%20picture.jpg

Backstory: Jacob is a human who was found in the forest by a Hylian couple. He was bit by a snake five times on his left arm when he was younger. After his adopted father had taught Jacob the basics of melee and sword combat Jacob figured out he wasn't Hylian and adopted so he ran away. He has been traveling alone in Hyrule ever since.

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
(Alright Thanks Zelda64 but if it is ok can you be 16 because thats the max age:))

Hicigo: Oh um ok... *Heads to the happy mask place*
Blake: Wow this place is SO cool huh Hichi?
Hichigo: Yeah *looks around and sees the Bunny Hood* Oh I see the first thing I want! *walks over to Bunny Hood* Um how much is this Bunny Hood because I would like to buy it.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
Nadi: *walks into the Happy Mask Shop* ...."well...wouldn't hurt to look around, i guess....hey!" *gets knocked over by Spitfyre*
SpitFyre: ~found you!~
Nadi: I thought i told you to wait!"
Spitfyre:....~sorry...~
Nadi: ...."it's ok, but next time, listen, ok?" *gets up*
SpitFyre: ~OK!~

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hichigo: Ummm is anyone going to let me buy this bunny hood?
Blake: We should start using the rupees we have Hichi! Someone might steal them.. After all we ARE rich...
Hichigo: Hush no one would ever steal from a 12 year old and an angel kitty!

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Name: Totam.
Looks like: Crazy black hair, brown eyes, old ripped cloths.
Background: Totam used to be a sailing artist, now when his boat sank, he's depressed and he hates people.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
(Awesome thanks Yotam!:))

Hichigo: Where did that guy go I mean I really want this bunny hood...
Blake: Why don't you leave the rupees and a note thats says you bought the bunny hood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom