• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U The Boss You Had Trouble with Most.

I found the bosses quite easy, but if you watched 2011 summer zeldathon someone(forgot who) had a TON of trouble with the snake phase of ganon.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Definitely Puppet Ganon. It can get quite frustrating when you're trying to shoot a light arrow at his tail but he keeps wiggling around.

U

UnregisteredBun

Molgera. I have broken controller and this pointer was running all over the place!

mine was gohdan from the temple of gods because i was stupid enough to not have a lot of arrows so i ended up having to get a bunch and the hands restarting and everything so it was really troublesome

S

Stephie-chan

I think the hardest boss for me in this game was all the forms of puppet ganon. It was so annoying and hard to hit him if you were not fast enough. I had a hard time beating him in that form.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I know it has a name but I call it the snake form of Pupper Ganon..the first time it took me forever, but my friend beat it easily..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom