• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U The Boss You Had Trouble with Most.

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
To me, the toughest boss is definetely puppet ganon. (moldorm form) He's near the absolute end of the game though, so all I can say is good luck.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
To me, the toughest boss is definetely puppet ganon. (moldorm form) He's near the absolute end of the game though, so all I can say is good luck.
Oooh, yes. I was stuck on that for SUCH a long time. Funny how I'd almost forgotten about it until you mentioned it.

Puppet Ganon, or Molgera. Both were tough. Ganon was just obnoxious, and because of him, I never fully completed the game. Molgera had awesome music, but it was difficult to lock on to him and attack it.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I only had problems with Moldorm Ganon and Jalhalla. I got to a point where every time I went to reflect light onto Jalhalla, the light would disappear and I'd have to go somewhere else. This led to many instances of being jumped on and crap. >_>

I hate Molgera so much. It would be fine if it wasn't for the other enemies in the sand meaning it is hard to target Molgera itself. This lead to many instances of me getting close but being unable to hookshot Molgera and being eaten.

P

Pm88

Defiantly the boss in the lost woods dungeon in a link to the past. the moving floor sucks.

the first time i fought the boss in the tower of the gods, it took me forever. but i was only 6... now im 15 and can kick its *** in less than a minute

Not the hardest, but the Helmaroc King (or whatever he's called in this game, I can't remember) was so annoying to get to. Like, you had to grapple your way up this tower (re-positioning and going through the little clip every time too) and then at the end will probably knock you down to the bottom and make you do it all over again if you're not extremely careful.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
The boss that was the hardest for me from my memory would have to be Evil Eagle in the Eagle's Tower in Link's Awakening. I was stuck on that guy for days.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom