• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Anime Camp

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
"I have seen many strange things while I have been activated. I hunt creatures called Shadows, using a power known as Persona. Koromaru-san can use the power of Persona as well. That is what the collar and gun are for-they are Evokers, which allow us to summon our personas."

((Should something attack so that Aigis and Koromaru can show their skills?))

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(Nah. They use the training dummies)

Allen smiles his famous smile. "Let me show you my innocence... It is called Crown Clown"
He uncovers his right hand. It is completely all black, with giant claws where there used to be fingers. "This is the form my innocence takes when it is not activated. Look. Activate"
Suddenly, a giant white mass of a cape appeared on him. He has a small metal mask covering his eyes. "This is my power"
Suddenly, he touches his right hand and it turns into a gigantic sword. He gripped the sword with his left hand (unattached).

Crown Clown:
l.jpg

Elementic

"Amazing." In her mind, Aigis had flipped between the personas she had equipped to see which one fit this boy. She ended with the Emporer arcana, and the appearance fit. "Now, let us show you our power. Athena, come." Aigis lifted the Evoker to her head, and pulled the trigger. A sound of shattering glass sounded, and Athena appeared. Koromaru howled, and Cerberus appeared.

Elementic

"That is affermative. My persona is called Athena. Koromaru-san's is called Cerberus." Aigis and Koromaru recalled their personas. "There is something else you need to know...I am surprised you have not mentioned it yet." Aigis's left hand than had a bullet shooter form around the wrist. The metal came from her body. "I am a 'mechanical maiden', created to protect humans from shadows."

((I meant an Akuma/Shadow/combo of the two attacking-maybe the next day, something wakes them up, I dunno.))

Elementic

"True...however, I do not have to worry about death. Even if I am destroyed, my data can rebuild me with my memories as well..." A dark and sad look appeared on her face. "However...I had to watch 3 people die before my own eyes...including one I swore to protect..."

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Allen looked away. "Once, I failed to save one that was 'Fallen'. When you were fallen it means when somebody forcibly tries to sync with the innocence. I did save his body, but his innocence turned him into a monster that was terribly powerful as it was feeding on his life force. I knew that the only way to save him was to cut off his innocence, but I was not fast enough.
It is possible for me to die however it is very hard to kill me. After the incident with the Fallen, I was to badly injured to do anything. I did manage to save his body but his spirit was gone...
But then his head exploded, believe it or not. And one of the Noah, evil clan for the earl, was the person that did that with his Keez. His power is that he can pass through anything and touch anything. He demonstrated because he went through my skin and ribs and touched my heart. He could rip it out (which freaked me out) but he did not want to pull it out because it will soil his gloves.

But instead, the exceptional happened. I don't know how, but it happened. His Keez are man-eating golems. I was badly injured to do anything so he let the Keez eat me right through the heart."
Allen hesitated, as of he was clearly remembering the feeling.

"I could feel the life draining out of my heart, death's footsteps were coming near. The Noah left me for dead and I passed out.
But I did open my eyes. The Black Order Asia branch saved me. They explained that wierdly, my innocence went into my heart and sealed the wound. It has never happened before. Never. But my innocence was destroyed by the Noah, and at the time it was a giant hand. I trained to get the hand back but due to an attack on the branch, I realised my real form of innocence: Crown Clown, as you saw there."

(REAL THINGS FROM THE MANGA AND ANIME. You gotta read/watch D gray man. It rules.)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( I've watched the first episode.))

Gallade finishes his training and walks up to them. " You two new here? I don't think I've seen you before."

Elementic

"I see...that must have been very hard to watch..." Aigis looked up at the creature who had called itself Gallade. "I am Aigis. This is Koromaru." Koromaru barked a hello.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom