• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Anime Camp

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Allen walker is walking. He had short white hair with a red star on his right eyelid, a line coming off the bottom on of the star and running across his cheek. his subordinate Lenalee at his heels.
Lenalee speaks. "How far away is Oxford, Where we are meant to be going for the mission?"
Allen glanced at Lenalee and gave his famous smile. "Lenalee, we just left the Black Order. It is quite a while yet. Though Komui is not certain that's here is Innocence here. We just need to check."
Lenalee gave an impatient sigh as she looked back at the Black Order, a giant tower looking almost evil in the moonlight, even though it was the complete opposite.
By the time the duo reached Oxford, it was almost sun high. Allen was the first to see it. A smudge in the horizon.
"Lenalee, look. Oxfor-"
But then he broke off.
The eye with the line and the star gave a metallic whine as a silver gear appeared around it. Like some sort of spy gadget, five black dots appeared in the middle of the gear.
"You go on ahead" he added to Lenalee, already running in the direction that his eye was leading him.
"AKUMA..." He muttered fiercely as he was out of sight in a forest.
But instead of an Akuma, there was a small red pool. Not water, but light.
The young Exorcist stepped forward, debating whether to activate Crown Clown or not.
But then the exceptional happened. Out of the pool a huge wave appeared at light speed, wrapping itself around Allen.
Then everything went black.
---
Allen next woke up in a giant white room. There were two windows in the room, each one saying it is midday. Red curtains draped on either side, held up by a golden ring.
"Where am I?" He muttered. "Oh wait... There is a red pool and..."
The Exorcist raised his voice. "Lenalee? Where are you?!"
There was a clack and the door opened. But instead of Lenalee there was a boy about Allen's age with very short white hair and piercing green eyes. "Your awake." The boy commented, busying himself with filling up Allen's drink. "This is the first transferral we have had today... I guess I will have to repeat the same thing"
Allen was confused. "Trans...ferral?" He muttered, even more surprised that the boy shares his bleached hair colour.
"What you do not know? This is the Anime Camp. There are millions of dimensions in existence. (Philip Pullman much?) and in each one there is a different story going on. I even heard that there is a dimension which looks upon all these dimensions in books and 'fictional' stuff. Confusing really. Anime Camp is a camp where people from every dimension come together. This is the only dimension where it is possible, so we decided to make it into a camp / meeting place. People who first come here are called 'Transferrals.' The people who unwillingly come here are called 'Blind Transferrals.' So as far as I know you are a blind transferral."
The boy paused at the doorway.
"Oh yeah, my name is Natsume Takashi. Welcome to Anime Camp. Come outside when You are ready. I will give you a tour."
Natsume left.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Aigis was in the room as well, sitting nearby with Koromaru. She had come here of her own will, Igor had contacted her in her dreams again, telling her about it. She had decided to let Koromaru come along. She was currently sitting with the dog, stroking his back gently. The dog had a pleased look on his face.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Allen walked outside.
Natsume was there, with a living Lucky Cat on his shoulders. He nodded as Allen came up to him.
They were in something like a plaza in a city. The ground was made of gravel and a small fountain adorned the middle. Five large brick buildings were in a circle just a second away from the path around the fountain. They each had signs on top of the door.
The first one on the left had "Mess hall" on it. Next to it was the Training Center. Then the weaponry. And then the School.
The building that Allen has just come out of is huge. The dorms. It is the only building on the opposite side to the other buildings just mentioned (the back).
On both sides paths stretched away from the plaza leading behind.

Elementic

Aigis was just resting-she had already taken the tour, and wanted to relax with Koromaru for a while. This room is relaxing to me. And it seems Koromaru-san feels the same way. However, I should go outside soon. In fact, I shall go now. Aigis got up, Koromaru following. The two then walked out of the room. It seems that there are no shadows in this dimension. However, I should remain on guard at all times.

((Let's say that Aigis and Koromaru already took the tour and arrived a while before Allen-they were just relaxing in that room for a while.))

Elementic

Aigis decided to check out the training area. She walked over, then noticed a strange creature. She reached for her Evoker, but noticed that Koromaru was looking up at her curiously. "You are correct, Koromaru-san. I do not sense an evil presence from that creature. It does not seem to be a shadow." The two decided to watch the creature train.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Allen takes the tour, which kinda dragged on. The paths on either side led to playgrounds behind the Mess Hall and other houses.
Allen turns to Natsume. "I am going to introduce myself. Where are the others?"
Natsume shrugged. "Last I saw them they were in the training Center.
Allen heads to the Training Center. There is a person and a monster there.
"Um, Hello?"

(Allen Walker is from D Gray Man and Natsume is from Book Of Friends)

Allen:
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/e084e7cc743614602154cada8d8b55e91289086018_full.png

Elementic

((Aigis is from Persona 3. It's a good game, though if you have a PSVita, GET P3 PORTABLE. It has a female side, and it's a lot more open and better.))

Aigis looked behind her at the boy who had spoken. Koromaru barked curiously. Aigis translated. "He is asking who you are. I ask the same thing as well." She fooled around with her Evoker, which she had had to use when her built-in one malfunctioned.

((Her Evoker is shaped like a gun, though it isn't one really.))

Elementic

"My given name is Aigis. This is Koromaru, my companion. We are new as well, however, an...aquaintence of mine told me about this, so I came here of my own will. It is nice to meet you, Allen-san." Koromaru barked, and Aigis slightly smiled. "Koromaru-san says that he is glad to meet you, as well." She twirled around her Evoker. I should contact Athena tonight...in my dreams, at least...

Elementic

Aigis frowned. "Do you miss the ones you care about that you left behind when you came here? I am sure you shall see them again. If my memory banks recall correctly, we shall not be here for the rest of our lives..." Not that I have a real one...

((Someone notice her gun/Evoker please?))

Elementic

"Oh, my Evoker?" She held up the gun-shaped machine. "It is special. It is not used for hurting other beings...at least, for certain beings. It is the same as the collar that Koromaru-san is wearing." The dog barked proudly, earning another small smile from Aigis.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
"What do you hunt?" Allen asked. "In my world, I am an Exorcist for the Black Order. I kill Akuma, machines born by tragedy and made by the Earl."
He points to a symbol on his jacket. "Rose cross. Signifies that I am part of the Order. Anyway, back to the subject you use that gun to hunt your enemies right? I use innocence. (Crystalline substance used to make anti-Akuma weapons.) I would show you, but it is quite scary if you are not used to wierd things..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom