• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time That Picture Phantom Ganon Came Out of

I LOL'd pretty hard :P
Wish I could have seen your face when you typed that.
I bet if looked like this:

82b71588a1.gif

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I can totally see the legitimacy of this. Josh Power Z, you may be in the runnings for ZD's next top poster! I'm rooting for you. Threads like these are what ZD is looking for, you make this community a better place, without people like you we would all drown in stupidity because this is the real stuff, all the other threads on ZD are just dumb pointless troll threads, not at all like this one. Good job mate!

Now, as for the topic in question, I think Link couldn't go in the paintings because he is just too dumb to understand how. I mean, it's so easy to get inside those paintings, Link just needs a big ol' smack upside the head!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Going back to OP's post. Phantom Ganon is not a spy he is a being created from between dimension by ganondorf as a test to see how strong adult link is at that point. Ganon doesn't need a spy, he has known what link has been doing from the get go. Link was used to draw Zelda out of hiding as stated by Ganondorf. The paintings are likely to be gateways to the place between dimensions, where Phantom Ganon has been banished to once defeated. If you look at the portals Phantom Ganon emerges from they are similar to the one Ganondorf uses to banish him.

This message is to OP. For the love of god please think on what you are typing it is hard to understand and WILL lead to this.

The Rest of Us should not be teasing a incomer on the forum yes he is new but at the same time it is our responsibility to educate him and all like him.

I remember wanting to go inside of the paintings when I was a kid. I imagined all the neat things that must have been in there. Also:
Hmm, Phantom World sounds like an interesting idea, and I too would like to know if there's a world beyond the Forest Temple paintings. After all, the Forest Temple is believed to have originally been the Wind Temple, which seems to fit a phantom theme better than a forest theme. But, alas, Nintendo probably never planned for there to be anything there. Plus, the whole Phantom World thing might have been used in Phantom Hourglass.

Fig

The Altruist
I honestly will agree with Cassandra in terms of grammar. It actually is hard to read what exactly the OP is trying to say without a decent amount of grammar. Having that said, I will now say a few words about the topic for this thread.

First off, Phantom Ganon is not a spy for Ganondorf. He is merely a creation that Ganondorf conjured up using his own dark magic. It's also evident that since Phantom Ganon was defeated and was never seen again after the Forest Temple, this means that there was no way for him to be alive again otherwise we would have seen him again similar to how we saw Phantom Ganon from Wind Waker multiple times. Also I'm not sure if you know this but the meaning of the word phantom literally means "something apparent to sense but with no substantial existence" and synonyms for a phantom include ghosts, spirits, and apparitions. This is why Phantom Ganon can travel between the pictures because he is not composed of material that would be fundamental to construct a human like Link, thus Link would not be able to travel through the paintings simply because he is solid. Phantom Ganon on the other hand, is not. As for the painting itself, from what I can remember it is simply a picture of a dark forest with a single path right in the center. This is probably only done so that when you see Phantom Ganon charging at you it become more intimidating but other than that, I don't see any other significance for this picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom