• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time That Picture Phantom Ganon Came Out of

ok most of you have not played the classic orcarino of time but you can download it if you want but if you have then you will know that you fight that fake ganon and i wont lie but that was a scary fight and actually gave me nightmartes when i first played it. but he comes out of a picture and i thought that was cool and i hoped that i could go in the picture at the end i spent hours trying to but then i asked my dad if i could because he is really good at zelda and he said i couldnt but said it would be cool if you could and i said yes it would be cool if you could. do you think it would be cool if nintendo let us go in the picture in another games it could be a entire new world in that picture

D

Deleted member 14134

There's this game called Super Mario 64 on the N64. You should try it out, I have a feeling you would really like it.

Also I hope no one is taking this guy seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Are you just stupid or a huge trol? I think pretty much everyone here older than 20 has played that game. Quite suprising on a Zelda forum, I know, but still...

I really think you put it best. To think that members of a Zelda forum havn't played the most famous game is nonsense. This thread isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

you are all so crazy i dont even know where to start i am going to start with one of you first

i have played super mario 64 on the ds because i find it hard on my dads 64 but i can tell you this. both games are nearly the same but my ds game is cooler because you get to be yoshi i know you can go in paintings in that game tbut this isnt that game this is ocarnio of time.
i know everyone has played ocarnio of time but that is the new one or the old one but on the wii i have actually played the one on n64 because my dad brought a n64 when it was new and my dad said the one on n64 is the original and no one has a n64 anymore
i am not STUPID you sound like my brother

i am just saying what could be in that picture and why can phantom ganon go in it but not link

Snow Queen

you are all so crazy i dont even know where to start i am going to start with one of you first

i have played super mario 64 on the ds because i find it hard on my dads 64 but i can tell you this. both games are nearly the same but my ds game is cooler because you get to be yoshi i know you can go in paintings in that game tbut this isnt that game this is ocarnio of time.
i know everyone has played ocarnio of time but that is the new one or the old one but on the wii i have actually played the one on n64 because my dad brought a n64 when it was new and my dad said the one on n64 is the original and no one has a n64 anymore
i am not STUPID you sound like my brother

i am just saying what could be in that picture and why can phantom ganon go in it but not link

Do you know what a period is? I'm not talkong about my monthly occurence, I'm talking punctuation. I don't want to be rude, but trying to read what you're saying gives me a headache. I'd suggest improving your grammar and punctuation. I apologize for addressing this here, but I couldn't think of anywhere else.

As for what's inside the picture, I can only assume it is either just a teleportation portal or a pass through portal that is only compatable with Phantom Ganon.

ok listen i am going to tell you now i dont know what you mean a period is a full stop why ever call it a period it is wirrd i am always improving my stuff so dont worry about a thing
why would phaNTOM ganon need to put a teleporter in a picture he was INSIDE THE PICTURE so he would need to get a work crew just to make anew room in a TINY picture that is a bit weird i think that picture could be a place of secrets

Snow Queen

ok listen i am going to tell you now i dont know what you mean a period is a full stop why ever call it a period it is wirrd i am always improving my stuff so dont worry about a thing
why would phaNTOM ganon need to put a teleporter in a picture he was INSIDE THE PICTURE so he would need to get a work crew just to make anew room in a TINY picture that is a bit weird i think that picture could be a place of secrets

It's been long time since I've played OoT, but I think that the first step to understanding what's inside the picture would be to find out what Phantom Ganon truly is.

i think he might be a ghost but he could be something else like a spy because in that same game zelda dresses up as a boy

Snow Queen

i think he might be a ghost but he could be something else like a spy because in that same game zelda dresses up as a boy

I highly doubt he's a spy. A spy is a person who is employed to gather information or execute tactical espionage. Phantom Ganon was simply created to destroy Link.

cassandra he might be a spy because he might want to tell ganon how link fights and what wepons he has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow Queen

I'd imagine Ganon already has a good idea. Ganon is smart, and I mean REALLY smart. This guy knows what he's doing. Besides, since Link destroyed Phantom Ganon, then there would be nobody to give him the information.

ok but you need to listen to this post because i think it makes sense but what if phanton ganon returns to the picture world when he died and i know ganon is smart but why did let link live loads of times because he had lots of chances to kill him he could of put his cape in links mouth so he couldnt breath and i bet his cape smells bad because it drags along the floor a lot so it would be a bad stinky way to die

Snow Queen

ok but you need to listen to this post because i think it makes sense but what if phanton ganon returns to the picture world when he died and i know ganon is smart but why did let link live loads of times because he had lots of chances to kill him he could of put his cape in links mouth so he couldnt breath and i bet his cape smells bad because it drags along the floor a lot so it would be a bad stinky way to die

I need an adult

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom