• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TF2 Mafia SU Take 3 (We Can Count Higher than Valve!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
you mean the one that just eneded where you were the one shot Vig that got the only Mafia Kill where I was the Doctor?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
you mean the one that just eneded where you were the one shot Vig that got the only Mafia Kill where I was the Doctor?
Yes, exactly. And then I helped contribute to screwing it up in the end by voting for a Townie on accident, so any of my previous actions were null and void after that.

:vaultboy:

Hey @DekuNut, can you forbid Tristan from signing up and take Rasul instead?

Also, is there a link to the setup? I'd like to inform myself pregame. :)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Not gonna drop Tristan for someone else's alt.

Also, Most games don't have an open setup. This is a setup specifically by myself and GDL, so there's no such link and I'm not going to provide it. Sorry Soul

Also, Most games don't have an open setup. This is a setup specifically by myself and GDL, so there's no such link and I'm not going to provide it. Sorry Soul

Oh, so the point is playing without knowing what roles the others might have then? That's fine by me, sounds interesting.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm down to clown.

It's been a while since I last played Mafia (after literally sucking at it). Hopefully I can do better this time and not be the most obvious Mafia member to exist ^^.

EDIT: I know nothing of TF2 btw

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Come to think of it, neither do I. I hope knowledge of that isn't required to do well here, is it Deku? :3
It doesn't. It's just flavor and helps you understand why characters were given their roles. Although if y'all want to play it it IS free to play on Steam

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll join I guess. This is my first ZD mafia game though, so please bear with me as I will undoubtedly screw up.
You'll get the hang of it before too long. Welcome to the game.

Anyways, were up to 18, which we can play with. I'll wait and see if we can get any other players. Maybe start it tomorrow afternoon or Wedneaday morning. If we only get one player, they'll become first replacement. If we get 2, then they'll both enter the game as full roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom