• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TF2 Mafia SU Take 3 (We Can Count Higher than Valve!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
020.jpg

Saxton Hale here.
Listen up mercs! There are robots coming!
I won't smooch backsides on this either. These things are bigger than you. They're stronger than you. In fact, now that I'm saying this, they're better than you at just about everything. GDL! Idea! What if we hired the robots to...
No?
Damn.
Mercs! Your jobs died with the Mann brothers. You hear me? As of now, you are unemployed!
Also, straight plain talk here: nobody's ever going to hire a non-metal man again with these robots around!
I've seen them. They are spectacular.
Now for the good news! You're all re-hired! Grab a pen, here's your new job description: Kill Robots!
I know that teamwork is something new to most of you, but you'll have to work together on this one. And not just with your former teammates! Oh no, I'm hiring BOTH teams of mercs today! Get to know your other half!
But be warned: there are spies in your midst. And no, I don't just mean that French guy smoking in the corner. I mean robots disguised as humans, and maybe even Grey Mann himself! Be wary, mercs! I'd help you, but I'm busy fighting a yeti for the next nine hours. MAKE ME PROUD, BOYS!

Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm not paying you for this. For some reason we can't comprehend or explain, these robots run on money. Destroy them and whatever falls out is yours.
Any more questions? No?
Good.
Sign your names below and remember: this isn't like any other assignment you've been given. It's much, much more serious. This isn't just a fight for Mann Co, or a fight for me. No, this is a fight for your jobs. Get to work.

1. Kokirion
2. Soul
3. Storm
4. A Link in Time
5. Tristan
6. Pendio
7. Viral Maze
8. Mido
9. Frozen Chosen
10. Spiritual Mask Salesman
11. Night Owl
12. Johnny Sooshi
13. Malon
14. Ver-go-a-go-go
15. Toxic_Snowman
16. Zelda15
17. Doc
18. HeroOfTime
19. Sadia
20. Dan

Replacements
Jamie
Crus@der77x

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I would join but with that championship coming up I don't wanna commit to a game right now. Put me down as a replacement though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom