• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Temple of Light, NO SPOLIER I PROMISE

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Hey Guys,

This isnt a spoiler I'd just like to ask if you guys think Nintendo shouldve added the "Temple of Light" to this game as a test from Rauru to see if Link was truly worthy to be the Hero of Time. Do you agree? Disagree? I'd like to know as I think it'd be cool if they did add an additional dungeon. Think of it as the DX version of OoT :)

It worked fine without one, but it would have made sense for them to add it. I want to see how it would have turned out.

I think there was once a Light Temple planned for OoT at some point, but it was scrapped in the final product. Things like this that are taken out of a game are usually incorporated into another game, which is what I believe happened with TP's ToT dungeon. The Temple of Time in TP is probably similar to what OoT's original Light Temple was going to be like. ...there's something like this with WW's Tower of the Gods, also.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Yeah I understand and thought about that too, but I'd be cool to work for that Light Medallion instead of just getting it handed to you! :P

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I really agree with this, it would've been great if we had to work for the medallion rather than having it handed to us. I always found that a bit weird.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
This is one of my only complains I have against the Remake. This would be such a nice feature, every fan would cry for. But they didn't add a new Temple, or a new area. I mean, I'm still ok with that, but a new Temple, like the Temple of Time as an explorable Dungeon, well, I would love to see this.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
And if they did put the Temple of Light in the game we'd pretty much have TWO new dungeons :P. We'd see the Temple of Light in original quest and then a reversed, remixed version in the Master Quest. Just think of that! We'd play a whole new dungeon once with some minor to medium difficulty since we've never seen it before, then we when we would unlock the Master Quest it'd be so much harder since we've only played it once!

That would've been quite a nice treat I think! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom