• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild TEMP SPOILERS - vs Calamity Ganon (two beast)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This marks up my fight against Calamity Ganon. no damage against thunderblight and fireblight. This game is a must play, even just once through. Loveing every second.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
This marks up my fight against Calamity Ganon. no damage against thunderblight and fireblight. This game is a must play, even just once through. Loveing every second.

The first enemies you fight in temples in the game right? And if you beat them you don't have to face them here?

Do you think you could realistically beat Ganon with basic af **** or would it all break too quickly? I think I saw a video of someone beating the entire game in about an hour and 15 minutes, but 40 minutes of that was the boss fights haha. I saw someone else get to Ganon in 12 minutes but they probably had next to no equipment.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The first enemies you fight in temples in the game right? And if you beat them you don't have to face them here?

Do you think you could realistically beat Ganon with basic af **** or would it all break too quickly? I think I saw a video of someone beating the entire game in about an hour and 15 minutes, but 40 minutes of that was the boss fights haha. I saw someone else get to Ganon in 12 minutes but they probably had next to no equipment.
No it's impossible to beat c.ganon even if you farm Edges of Duality and Royal claymores (50 and 72 rating respectively). **** breaks too fast even witb a
AtkUp 3x potions and C.Ganon is immune to damage in phase two except from the Master Sword.

Additionally the blights you fight before c.gabon assuming you don't clear the dungeons have a bit more health and a higher defence rating.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
No it's impossible to beat c.ganon even if you farm Edges of Duality and Royal claymores (50 and 72 rating respectively). **** breaks too fast even witb a
AtkUp 3x potions and C.Ganon is immune to damage in phase two except from the Master Sword.

Additionally the blights you fight before c.gabon assuming you don't clear the dungeons have a bit more health and a higher defence rating.
Someone's already beaten the game in like no time though, so certainly it must be possible somehow.

And what, it's immune except for the master sword? Cause that changes a lot.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Someone's already beaten the game in like no time though, so certainly it must be possible somehow.
I'm ********.

You can reflect his laser beam to get the 2nd phase shield off him. You can beat the game without the master sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom