• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote Count:
A Link in Time (1): Ver-go-a-go-go
Not Voting (6): Cthulhu, A Link in Time, Frozen Chosen, Malon, Johnny Sooshi, ErenTheGenderfluidTitan

Day 7 will end on Sunday, May 29th, 2016 at 3pm PST. With 7 alive 4 is majority.

@Johnny Sooshi has yet to post

I'm sticking to my argument. I think there's a good chance we have a fake claim in play.

Vote: ErenTheGenderfluidTitan

Who could possibly be my counter-part then? Do you have any ideas? How about why they've remained totally silent throughout the entirety of the day? There's no reason to be silent about a vanilla townie claim when it means we'll hit scum for sure eventually if they come out with it.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hi guys. I have a TON of catching up to do, I guess. I'm also in Japan until June 5th, so I'm not going to be able to be fully active for the next week or so, but I'll do my best.

I'm excited to play mafia again though. :D

Well, back to page 3.

Hi guys. I have a TON of catching up to do, I guess. I'm also in Japan until June 5th, so I'm not going to be able to be fully active for the next week or so, but I'll do my best.

I'm excited to play mafia again though. :D

Well, back to page 3.
Im doing it for Cthulhu too, would you like me to provide a summary of every event that happened so far, so that you don't need to catch up?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'd say it's now 3/4 in the afternoon and people are worrying about what's going to happen. I get the feeling now we approach end game that people are trying to off one another because of competition, and not due to scumminess. We should band together and think logically on this.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Sorry guys -- catching up is taking forever. I'm still on page 13. I think I'm not skimming enough. :P But where's all the discussion at, huh? Doesn't the day end kind of soon? (Hard to tell with the time zone differences...)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Sorry guys -- catching up is taking forever. I'm still on page 13. I think I'm not skimming enough. :P But where's all the discussion at, huh? Doesn't the day end kind of soon? (Hard to tell with the time zone differences...)

Yup SUnday 9PM GMT is my guess, this is going with the fact it started at 9PM GMT for me.

Also most of the discussions happened so far.......... Who knows maybe last min discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom