• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
10PM GMT actually

Vote Count:
A Link in Time (2): Ver-go-a-go-go, Frozen Chosen
ErenTheGenderfluidTitan (1): A Link in Time
Not Voting (4): Cthulhu, Malon, Heroine of Time, ErenTheGenderfluidTitan

Day 7 will end on Sunday, May 29th, 2016 at 3pm PST. With 7 alive 4 is majority.
@ErenTheGenderfluidTitan has yet to reach the post minimum

Sorry guys -- catching up is taking forever. I'm still on page 13. I think I'm not skimming enough. :P But where's all the discussion at, huh? Doesn't the day end kind of soon? (Hard to tell with the time zone differences...)

Abridged version:

There's seven of us left, and three of us (Myself, Frozen Chosen, and Jamie, who was replaced by Eren) have claimed vanilla townie.

This game has a mechanic that gives each townie a counterpart. For example: kokirion and Night Owl were both alternating-day Commuters, and thus a pair, which is indicated by their respective colors, being red and blue.

Frozen Chosen has claimed to be the counterpart to either Sadia or Johnny (who had the Team Fortress 2 role names of Demoman and Engineer), who both flipped as vanilla townies. We're missing the last vanilla counterpart to one of them.

I also claimed to be a vanilla townie earlier in the game, but not the role of Demoman or Engineer. I can't specify the exact name due to the rules, but since the last two TF2 roles to be revealed are Pyro and Solider, I think I've made it incredibly obvious what my role name is.

Jamie claimed vanilla as well, but also explicitly implied he had the exact same role name as me. This has convinced me that he was, and thus makes Eren, my counterpart. The lack of any type of counter-claim has me completely convinced of this fact.

Out of the seven remaining players, I believe three to certainty be town (Frozen, Eren, and myself of course). That leaves ALIT, Malon, Cthulhu, and yourself. Due to how the game has played out here on the last day, I believe ALIT is the most likely to be our last remaining mafia.

We're just dragging this out until the deadline for some reason.

Abridged version:

There's seven of us left, and three of us (Myself, Frozen Chosen, and Jamie, who was replaced by Eren) have claimed vanilla townie.

This game has a mechanic that gives each townie a counterpart. For example: kokirion and Night Owl were both alternating-day Commuters, and thus a pair, which is indicated by their respective colors, being red and blue.

Frozen Chosen has claimed to be the counterpart to either Sadia or Johnny (who had the Team Fortress 2 role names of Demoman and Engineer), who both flipped as vanilla townies. We're missing the last vanilla counterpart to one of them.

I also claimed to be a vanilla townie earlier in the game, but not the role of Demoman or Engineer. I can't specify the exact name due to the rules, but since the last two TF2 roles to be revealed are Pyro and Solider, I think I've made it incredibly obvious what my role name is.

Jamie claimed vanilla as well, but also explicitly implied he had the exact same role name as me. This has convinced me that he was, and thus makes Eren, my counterpart. The lack of any type of counter-claim has me completely convinced of this fact.

Out of the seven remaining players, I believe three to certainty be town (Frozen, Eren, and myself of course). That leaves ALIT, Malon, Cthulhu, and yourself. Due to how the game has played out here on the last day, I believe ALIT is the most likely to be our last remaining mafia.

We're just dragging this out until the deadline for some reason.

Couldn't have said it better. I think we just need to end the day or have ALIT claim so we can avoid a mislynch.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote Count
A Link in Time (4): Ver-go-a-go-go, Frozen Chosen, Cthulhu, Malon

ErenTheGenderfluidTitan (1): A Link in Time
Not Voting (1): Heroine of Time, ErenTheGenderfluidTitan

Majority has been reached. @A Link In Time has been lynched.
Lynch scene coming soon.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Silence.
Nobody was sure what to do. Tristan, their last lead, had been killed the night before. They somberly sat out the rest of the day. Ver-go-a-go-go had decided to point his gun at A Link in Time today and was giving resaons to kill him. One by one, three more people stood up and joined him. They approached A Link in Time, who simply stared at them with a steely gaze. The four raised their weapons to him.
And then suddenly, all hell broke loose.
As they shot, A Link in Time ducked, sticking a bomb to Ver-go-a-go-go's stomach, killing him and Malon, a soldier and an engineer, respectively. Pulling a sword out from its hiding place alongside one leg, he stabbed Eren, the other soldier, and decapitated Cthulhu, a sniper. Shoving Frozen Chosen, a demoman, off the side of a cliff, A Link in Time turned to face Heroine of Time, a medic, the last living mercenary.
Smartly, Heroine ran.
ALIT chased her across the empty battleground and into a building. The old BLU base. Locking the door behind her, she immediately heard her pursuer slam against it, and heard it groan in protest. It wouldn't last long.
Looking around quickly, she saw something familiar underneath an old tarp. Pulling off the tarp, she saw the machine beneath it and grinned. Flicking the switch to on, she heard it rev up.
Moments later, ALIT broke through the door to find the entirity of the town. All the mercs were alive again, and they knew their target.
Heroine and Malon looked at each other, and, nodding, shot their mediguns at their teammates. One by one they all reached ubercharge, and, as a group, charged at A Link in Time. Before they could reach him, however, something magical happened.
They heard someone yelling from the sky. Could it be...?
latest

The Australian fell from the sky, crushing A Link in Time beneath a giant stuffed Yeti, causing the robot to explode into a million scraps of metal.

GOOD JOB, MERCS! Looks like you took out the last one! Turns out that A Link in Time was the Demoknight, the Gray Mann Co. One-Shot Strongman.
And even more good news! You can now all have your jobs back at Mann Co.! With Gray dead, CEO-ship has returned to me, and I can now pay you all again! So welcome back!

THE TOWN WINS!

THE SURVIVED - 7
  • Soul Cthulhu - BLU Sniper, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Vigilante
  • Frozen Chosen - BLU Demoman, a Vanilla Townie
  • Ver-go-a-go-go - BLU Soldier, a Vanilla Townie
  • Zelda15 Malon - RED Engineer, a Vanilla Townie
  • HeroOfTime Johnny Sooshi Heroine of Time - BLU Medic, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Doctor
  • Dan Jamie ErenTheGenderfluidTitan - RED Soldier, a Vanilla Townie

THE DEAD - 13

• Storm - RED Heavy, the Mann Co. Even-Night Roleblocker (Lynched Day 1)
  • Sadia - RED Demoman, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)
  • Johnny Sooshi - BLU Engineer, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
  • Pendio - BLU Heavy, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Roleblocker (Killed Night 2)
  • Doc - Gray Mann, the Godfather (Lynched Day 3)
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman Crus@der77x - BLU Spy, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Cop (Killed Night 3)
  • Mido - RED Sniper, the Mann Co. Even-Night Vigilante (Lynched Day 4)
  • Malon - RED Medic, the Mann Co. Even-Night Doctor (Killed Night 4)
  • Night Owl - BLU Scout, the Odd-Night Commuter (Modkilled Night 4)
  • Viral Maze - Deflector Heavy, the Gray Mann Co. Roleblocker (Lynched by majority Day 5)
  • Kokirion - RED Scout, the Mann Co. Even-Night Commuter (Killed Night 5)
  • Toxic_Snowman - Minor League Scout, the Gray Mann Co. Goon (Lynched by majority Day 6)
  • Tristan - RED Spy, the Mann Co. Even-Night Cop (Killed Night 6)
  • A Link in Time - Demoknight, the Gray Mann Co. One-Shot Strongman (Lynched by majority Day 7)

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
NIGHT ACTIONS

1. Commuter
  2. Roleblockers (If two roleblockers targeted each other the same night, then they would both die)
  3. Doctor
  4. Cop
  5. Kills (Would happen concurrently)

1. Night Owl commutes.
  2. Pendio blocks Johnny Sooshi
  3. Viral Maze blocks Johnny Sooshi
  4. HeroOfTime heals Toxic Snowman
  5. Spiritual Mask Salesman investigates no one
  6. Soul kills Sadia
  7. Mafia kills Sadia with Toxic_Snowman

1. Kokirion commutes.
  2. Viral Maze blocks Malon
  3. Malon heals Tristan (Failed; roleblocked)
  4. Tristan investigates Kokirion (Failed; commuter)
  5. Mido kills Pendio
  6. Toxic_Snowman kills Kokirion with Toxic_Snowman (Failed; commuter)

1. Night Owl commutes
  1. Viral Maze blocks Malon

2. HeroOfTime heals Kokirion

3. Crus@der77x investigates HeroOfTime (Town)

4. Soul kills Crus@der77xx

5. Mafia kills Kokirion with Toxic_Snowman (Fails; doctor)

1. Kokirion commutes.
  2. Viral Maze blocks Johnny Sooshi

3. Malon heals Jamie

4. Tristan investigates Viral Maze (Mafia)

5. Mafia kills Malon with Toxic_Snowman

1. Night Owl commutes
  2. JohnnySooshi heals Tristan

3. Soul kills no one

4. Mafia strongmans Kokirion

1. Tristan investigates A Link in Time (Mafia)
  2. Mafia kills Tristan with A Link in Time

Scum Chat: http://quicktopic.com/52/H/2q4unp3GC3g
Dead Chat: http://quicktopic.com/52/H/PYZxfWYsPexd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom