• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I reply to ANY of this, @A Link In Time , I honestly want to know why you've dropped so many of my points. You're not addressing my explanation of how Jamie and I are pairs due to us knowing our role names and how one of us can't be scum due to the lack of a counter-claim of Jamie's, you're not addressing how you've yet to even vaguely soft claim and give us any reason to think you're a good player to keep alive, you're not addressing the point I make about Viral and how positively affiliating with him is so a terrible idea given his reputation, you're not addressing how I CALLED Toxic and Doc being good lynch candidates before anyone even brought it up, and you're not addressing how the absolute lack of counter-claims for VANILLA TOWNIES MIGHT I ADD completely discredit your theories.

Maybe I'm just more used to players like Go_Dark_Link an Fused Shadows being here near the endgame (people who go line-by-line with me), but I'm honestly baffled how you're glossing over so much and just zooming in on points you yourself are introducing into the fray and not addressing mine which are aimed directly at you. I guess I'll address your line by line points, but I hope people keep in mind just how much you're ignoring me and pretending like my points don't exist.

I was the first person to vote for Viral when he was on the verge of getting lynched.

And you were not the first person to lynch him when he actually, you know, got lynched. You can chalk this up to whatever excuse you want, but I'll reiterate that you've completely dropped my point on how Viral would build his mafia team and how he would interact with as ask them to interact with him. Also, can I point out how terrible of a defense it is that you were on the wagon for ONE of the mafia members (already explained why Doc and Toxic don't do you any favors) so you're definitely not mafia? You're ignoring so much of the context that I've pointed out in this game - how bad of a position the mafia has been since kokirion's lynch, how the numbers game was inevitable after that, and how radical their strategy would get.

It's clear to me that you have not paid any attention to the vote counts I posted yesterday. They're one of the main tools I've used to substantiate my read lists. It was this set of votes that even made someone suggest that Viral should be investigated.

Oh yeah, the vote list. Like, the only thing you care about at all and the sole reason why anyone must be mafia in this game. You keep going back to this damn vote list and pretending like everything else just doesn't matter, especially all of the arguments I'm making and analysis I'm providing that go deeper than the damn vote list.

Here's the thing: I like the vote list when building relationships between players early in the game. But when we've had claims throughout, our numbers are in single digits, and we could possibly win the game this very moment if we make the right move, I stop using the vote list as this be-all source of anyone that could possibly be scum. I think you're falling back on it constantly because it's the only thing you have left that's up to interpretation and the only thing you can use to save yourself.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. If the vig outed themselves, they would have been protected by the doctor on night 7, but they most certainly would have died on night 8, and the mafia could easily narrow down the list of possibilities of who the doctor is. What really would have mattered is if the mafia had to decide between their target on night 6, which was not the case. Tristan was most certainly dead.

How in the world is this still going over you head? OF COURSE they would have to choose night six! The vigilante would be GUARANTEED a kill the following night, and would survive the following night to scum hunt more! THESE WOULD BE CONFIRMED TOWNIES IN A GAME WITH SEVEN ****ING PEOPLE LEFT, THREE OF THEM CLAIMED TOWN ON TOP OF THEM FOR A TOTAL OF FOUR CLAIMED TOWN WITH NO COUNTER CLAIM THAT MEANS ONLY THREE MAFIA SUSPECTS ON TOP OF WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THEM NARROWING IT DOWN TO LIKE ONE OR TWO ARE MAFIA SO WE CAN END THE GAME SO EASILY HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS I'M SO ****ING MAD RIGHT NOW I'M GOING T-

:cooky:

(Deep breath - it's an online forum game why the hell do I get so worked up)

I've said all I want to say. My vote is staying right where it is. I'm not going to repeat myself anymore.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Saying what color you are isn't considered a role claim, right?
Correct, and nor do softclaims.

Vote Count:
A Link in Time (1): Ver-go-a-go-go
Not Voting (6): Cthulhu, A Link in Time, Frozen Chosen, Malon, Johnny Sooshi, ErenTheGenderfluidTitan

Day 7 will end on Sunday, May 29th, 2016 at 3pm PST. With 7 alive 4 is majority. Everyone needs at least 3 posts this game day to not get replaced.

That Eiffel 65 song is a huge guilty pleasure of mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

So you're red, right? JK

I see no one counterclaiming this so I'm leaning toward trusting you more. And since there should only be one more scum member, I doubt there are two Mafia players working together.

So if the vig and Doctor are the only town power roles left, then we need to lynch today. The vig could potentially kill another townie and we don't want that. Unless the vig knows for a fact who scum is, don't kill. That being said, why not have the vig claim? The doctor can then protect the vig. The doctor can only protect this night anyway, right? That way, we are one step closer to understanding.

Even then, the vig is also only useful tonight... Meh. I just want another confirmed townie. I'm lazy :P

I'm leaning towards a A Link In Time lynch. Because... gut.

Btw also don't bother adding these to my post quota because that wouldn't be very fair

Let's add to your post count. What do you think about lynching A Link In Time?

So you're red, right? JK

I see no one counterclaiming this so I'm leaning toward trusting you more. And since there should only be one more scum member, I doubt there are two Mafia players working together.

So if the vig and Doctor are the only town power roles left, then we need to lynch today. The vig could potentially kill another townie and we don't want that. Unless the vig knows for a fact who scum is, don't kill. That being said, why not have the vig claim? The doctor can then protect the vig. The doctor can only protect this night anyway, right? That way, we are one step closer to understanding.

Even then, the vig is also only useful tonight... Meh. I just want another confirmed townie. I'm lazy :P

I'm leaning towards a A Link In Time lynch. Because... gut.

Let's add to your post count. What do you think about lynching A Link In Time?
I'm not entirely sure, but I do think it's suspicious how he(gender neutral, I don't know what you are please don't kill me) keeps deflecting Vergo's arguments...

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'm not entirely sure, but I do think it's suspicious how he(gender neutral, I don't know what you are please don't kill me) keeps deflecting Vergo's arguments...

i find it kinda funny how both are constantly arguing with one another but i can't really decide cuz meh

All I'm saying is that I'm almost positive Jamie and I are a package deal. If one is scum, the other has to be too. And we would have had to have done some wicked fake-claiming at different times and different players (before Jamie even replaced Dan) for that to happen.

I do still acknowledge the possibility that Jamie was fake-claiming.... But if he did, who's my counter-part? If anyone else KNOWS they're my counterpart, the time to speak up is now. If no one does, I'm nearly certain Eren is town.

ALIT himself has no good suspects other than the two of us. If any of you believe that Eren and I are both counterparts, and thus town, ALIT should be our lynch candidate.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
All I'm saying is that I'm almost positive Jamie and I are a package deal. If one is scum, the other has to be too. And we would have had to have done some wicked fake-claiming at different times and different players (before Jamie even replaced Dan) for that to happen.

I do still acknowledge the possibility that Jamie was fake-claiming.... But if he did, who's my counter-part? If anyone else KNOWS they're my counterpart, the time to speak up is now. If no one does, I'm nearly certain Eren is town.

ALIT himself has no good suspects other than the two of us. If any of you believe that Eren and I are both counterparts, and thus town, ALIT should be our lynch candidate.

What is fake claiming and why are you trying to get people to claim?

What is fake claiming and why are you trying to get people to claim?

The thing that's happend is this: I claimed vanilla townie early in the game. This game has a mechanic that every town player has a different color partner.

Jamie claimed to be my partner, and I believed him because he also claimed the exact role name I have. I can't say the name due to the rules, but I think I've implied it heavily enough.

A "fake claim" is when you lie and claim to be something you're not. I'm asking everyone if they want to refute Jamie's claim and prove he was lying as is probably our last mafia member.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The thing that's happend is this: I claimed vanilla townie early in the game. This game has a mechanic that every town player has a different color partner.

Jamie claimed to be my partner, and I believed him because he also claimed the exact role name I have. I can't say the name due to the rules, but I think I've implied it heavily enough.

A "fake claim" is when you lie and claim to be something you're not. I'm asking everyone if they want to refute Jamie's claim and prove he was lying as is probably our last mafia member.

What did you claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom