• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
68308380.jpg

Just saying, there's a lot of it going on, and while I have no rules against it, it kind of takes away the spirit of the game
Thanks bae

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Soul brought up that Viral was suspicious of Doc earlier for no apparent reason. He could have been trying to cover up his connections with Doc by casting some doubt on the Godfather early on, knowing that he couldn't be investigated.

Doc coming in after prolonged inactivity, voting for the person I thought was innocent on Day 2, and on Day 1 defending Storm as a townie and offering no alternative is not 'no apparent reason'.
By the same thought process, anyone else who FoSd Doc could have been trying to cover up their connection too... It's not evidence.

Doc coming in after prolonged inactivity, voting for the person I thought was innocent on Day 2, and on Day 1 defending Storm as a townie and offering no alternative is not 'no apparent reason'.
By the same thought process, anyone else who FoSd Doc could have been trying to cover up their connection too... It's not evidence.

Who would you rather we lynch? Is there anyone you're particularly suspicious of? Preferably, it should be someone a bit more active.

I've got the same thing as Herooftime. I will be leaving for a couple weeks, so if you could drop me from the game, thanks

Well, darn. Now that I think about it, should we just lynch Zelda15? We don't have any evidence against anybody at the moment and Dekunut has to find a replacement for her, so maybe lynching her would be best? Although, I think someone mentioned she could be the red sniper because of a vote she had on Pendio. What do you guys think?

Well, darn. Now that I think about it, should we just lynch Zelda15? We don't have any evidence against anybody at the moment and Dekunut has to find a replacement for her, so maybe lynching her would be best? Although, I think someone mentioned she could be the red sniper because of a vote she had on Pendio. What do you guys think?

I disagree. Deku might find a replacement, who might contribute, especially if Toxic is right.

Night Owl

~Momentai
@DekuNut Perhaps Pendio or Emiya would be willing to be resurrected as replacements

(I should be able to finish this day, since I'm leaving Friday)

If toxic's hunch is right about zelda 15, replacing her would be more useful than lynching her.

You guys...

This is a large part of why mafia died off on ZD for months. I don't want a repeat of this situation. If you need to sit out one day because of real life stuff that's fine. Just try to look through the most recent page to contribute something for the miminum post count.

I don't want to see potentially three people modkilled at the end of the day because Deku couldn't find a replacement. I'm not blaming Deku whatsoever, because I know he's doing his best. I can only imagine he feels rather sad after having to wait for his game to start on the third try and now seeing it plagued with soft claims and inactives. That isn't right.

In that case, I take back my suggestion to lynch Zelda15. With the possibility of three townies dying, it would be best to try and find scum elsewhere. That being said, is it best to not lynch tonight and see if our cop or sniper can find anything? Since I think it's red's turn to take the night watch, we should have both.

In that case, I take back my suggestion to lynch Zelda15. With the possibility of three townies dying, it would be best to try and find scum elsewhere. That being said, is it best to not lynch tonight and see if our cop or sniper can find anything? Since I think it's red's turn to take the night watch, we should have both.

There's 14 players alive, only three of them scum, and no third party. Furthermore, our list of suspects is rather small. I say we go ahead with a lynch. I believe the chance of Viral Maze being scum is rather high, and if he's not, that's unfortunate, but not a mislynch that'll cost us the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom