• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Storm (9): Pendio, HeroOfTime,Tristan, Malon, Storm, Soul, Viral Maze, A Link in Time, Night Owl
Malon (1): Sadia
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1): Mido
Dan (1): Johnny Sooshi
Johnny Sooshi (1): Frozen Chosen
Pendio (1): Kokirion
Not Voting (6): Spiritual Mask Salesman, Doc, Dan, Toxic_Snowman, Ver-go-a-go-go, Zelda15
Day 1 will end on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 3pm PST.
With 20 players alive, it takes 11 for majority

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
****. 8 votes out of 11
@Storm Why should people keep you alive for Day 2? If your role provides some information that can be used right at the start of the day, I'd rather you not give away any information, especially since there has already been a role claim today and name claims are prohibited. Normally, I would say the mafia would keep you alive if you are town after the chaos you caused today, but since this looks to be a role madness game, I'd say to make use of your ability tonight in case they try to target you at night if you survive. That said, I don't think you should claim if you make it to Day 2 unless you are absolutely certain you've hit scum or someone who's not town, be it a Serial Killer or Dreaming God or the like.
Well ALIT, remember in Revival where I made that long post and displayed it on Day 3 despite all the info being speculation, since Mido, Deku, and Jamie were the Mafia? I more or less do that normally, but with 20 people, and the fact that right now I have the most Posts in this thread due to trying to get myself back in good graces and such and the like, and Trying to form queries. I am kinda green around the gills, but I am trying to form a list of questions for Day 2 scrutiny, since 1-4 or more people might die tonight.

Storm

and Maybe my death is justified so we don't get a repeat of last game, right @Soul?
I don't think I want this game to be a huge game of " What could have been if we did this"
Storm- He died for your sins.
RIP

Storm

EBWODP ( well TP)
tumblr_mdkl7v5x7P1qe5udso3_250.gif

I also noticed Johnny's remark that he didn't know about one of the mechanics that so far everyone who claims to be a townie has verified. To be honest, he never looked scummy to me, but this did was an odd remark coming from his side. And actually, I cannot think of any town role he may have where he does not have this info.

Unless he's a Vanilla Townie, presuming there are some. He could be a red or blue Vanilla Townie and thus know about the colours, but not the odd/even night restriction.

and Maybe my death is justified so we don't get a repeat of last game, right @Soul?
I don't think I want this game to be a huge game of " What could have been if we did this"
Storm- He died for your sins.
RIP

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've largely left you alone in this game, since I don't want a repeat of that either. ;)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For those opposed to the Storm lynch, keep in mind that he's not helping in the slightest. If anything, he's slowing us down. He even fakeclaimed and exposed a doctor during Day 1, imagine if he did something similar during a later day? I have my doubts now that he's actually scum, but keeping him alive would ultimately do us more harm than good because the mafia can easily exploit his behaviour and give themselves an advantage. Remember in Revival, when Storm was "confirmed" town, and so all he did was spam? I don't want that to happen and ruin another game for me. I see no benefit keeping Storm alive. And with no other leads, even if he isn't scum, he is most certainly anti-town and that is just as harmful to us.

Storm

For those opposed to the Storm lynch, keep in mind that he's not helping in the slightest. If anything, he's slowing us down. He even fakeclaimed and exposed a doctor during Day 1, imagine if he did something similar during a later day? I have my doubts now that he's actually scum, but keeping him alive would ultimately do us more harm than good because the mafia can easily exploit his behaviour and give themselves an advantage. Remember in Revival, when Storm was "confirmed" town, and so all he did was spam? I don't want that to happen and ruin another game for me. I see no benefit keeping Storm alive. And with no other leads, even if he isn't scum, he is most certainly anti-town and that is just as harmful to us.

you're right, Tristan. why play a game I like to play? I forgot this is Tristandungeon.net

Storm

Got to love The Zelda Dungeon Forums. you make so many Friends. so welcoming and inclusive. nobody has their own exclusive cliques you have to be an OG to join in. like The Mafia Section. Everybody is welcome [/Sarcasm]

Got to love The Zelda Dungeon Forums. you make so many Friends. so welcoming and inclusive. nobody has their own exclusive cliques you have to be an OG to join in. like The Mafia Section. Everybody is welcome [/Sarcasm]

Honestly, the proper way to deal with this situation to begin with was to just acknowledge that you made a mistake and try to learn from that. Anytime you try something new, there are going to be rough spots as you learn it. This community is happy to help new players out. But you're just going the complete opposite direction.

I absolutely cannot stand players that start bringing in personal problems and vendettas into the game. If you want to give up, vote yourself, and just spam while you still have the chance, that's fine, I can deal with that. But to start making personal attacks independent of the game on other users and the forum in general is where I draw the line and conclude that not only do I think you're a detriment to the town in this particular game regardless of what your role actually is, but I just don't want to be a part of a game with you in it at all.

You're a dead man anyway. The mafia knows you have some kind of role, and "confirmed" townies don't tend to last long. And if you're scum, yay, good day one for us.

Vote: Storm

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun

I don't know if this is part of your playstyle/meta and is a ploy, or if you're really taking this personally, but I'm quite sure 18 people in this thread don't have a problem with your personality or you as a person. This is a game where the point is to kill people until one team is left. Spend an hour and read the old game threads, there was **** like in every game, every day 1 and someone would get speed-lynched.

you're right, Tristan. why play a game I like to play? I forgot this is Tristandungeon.net
Because your running that game for everyone else. Is this Stormdungeon.net?
Yes, people do make friends here. Most sites have "exclusive cliques", and you are only really welcome here if you can play decently and not screw the game up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom