• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I feel like you're grasping for something that isn't there. You're taking a OMGUS position. [by that time I wasn't really paying attention. sorry]

Its Day 1, so I hardly have a second choice, let alone a solid first choice. Anyone who has played with me before knows I keep my cards close to my chest until a few days in, but I will indulge that I will be keeping a close eye on Hero and Sadia going forward. [noted]

@Storm who is scummier, me or Pen and why? Also, what do you think about Kokirion and Tristan?

I would have to say Pendio because he came on a bit harder and almost seemed to be hurtful. Kokirion I am not quite feeling a read on atm, and due to OMGUS I cant really say much about Tristan without being Counterintuiitive to Town plight

I would have to say Pendio because he came on a bit harder and almost seemed to be hurtful. Kokirion I am not quite feeling a read on atm, and due to OMGUS I cant really say much about Tristan without being Counterintuiitive to Town plight
Being hard and "more hurtful" isn't a sign of scumminess lol

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
In my eyes we might aswell move on, but I'm willing to let someone convince me otherwise.

I understand where you're coming from, but I disagree with the idea of "moving on already." I think the town should spend as much time as possible to figure out votes until we are absolutely certain the person being lynched is scum.

This is why I don't think we should lynch Storm. I think most of us can agree that it is unlikely he is scum for all of the reasons that have been mentioned. I think Mafia have abused Storm's reaction to the RVS to guarantee his lynch. Perhaps I'm looking at Storm as townie too soon, but I doubt his lynch will bring new information to the town.

Pen

The game is on!
@Pendio - Who do you find Suspicious

Other than you I do not have any particularly strong suspicions since it is still only day one. I suppose I have a slight gut feeling telling me that Johnny Sooshi is somehow scum, but it is so vague at this point and I have no real reasoning behind it so it is almost not even worth noting. I only say it now because you ask.

I would have to say Pendio because he came on a bit harder and almost seemed to be hurtful.

I am sorry if I have hurt you somehow. I did not mean to. Are you suspicious of me for any reason other than me going hard for your lynch?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I suppose I have a slight gut feeling telling me that Johnny Sooshi is somehow scum, but it is so vague at this point and I have no real reasoning behind it so it is almost not even worth noting. I only say it now because you ask.

I'm curious as to what your basis for suspecting me is. Mind sharing?

Pen

The game is on!
I'm curious as to what your basis for suspecting me is. Mind sharing?

It is just one thing that has made me a bit wary, and that is how you seemed unaware of the even/odd night power roles in this game, which lead me to suspect that your role functions differently and thus has a good chance of being a Mafia role. As I said before though, this is no serious lead or anything at this point. It is only a very vague suspicion with weak reasoning so far. I will be keeping my eye on you though.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
It is just one thing that has made me a bit wary, and that is how you seemed unaware of the even/odd night power roles in this game, which lead me to suspect that your role functions differently and thus has a good chance of being a Mafia role. As I said before though, this is no serious lead or anything at this point. It is only a very vague suspicion with weak reasoning so far. I will be keeping my eye on you though.

Fair assessment. I'm not going to elaborate on my role now, but your suspicion is reasonable. I can understand why you'd find me a little suspicious.

I understand where you're coming from, but I disagree with the idea of "moving on already." I think the town should spend as much time as possible to figure out votes until we are absolutely certain the person being lynched is scum.

This is why I don't think we should lynch Storm. I think most of us can agree that it is unlikely he is scum for all of the reasons that have been mentioned. I think Mafia have abused Storm's reaction to the RVS to guarantee his lynch. Perhaps I'm looking at Storm as townie too soon, but I doubt his lynch will bring new information to the town.

Oh I agree with you about Storm's alignment, as I don't think he's scum either. I just don't have a better target to be honest. There are a few people I'm slightly suspicious of, none of them enough for a lynch. Can you suggest someone else who should be lynched in Storm's stead? I know you want to lynch mafia, but with 20 players alive on Day One, it's highly unlikely that we do. I've explained before why it's beneficial for us to lynch on Day One, even if it's a town player. Besides, the day naturally ends twelve hours from now anyway. ;)

Storm

Well. Time to prepare my last meal... And hope for the call from the govenor. Maybe Theodyn the Warden will let me watch TV. Unless we have someone else in mind. I mean i understand why im being crucified for our sins, and im not going to fight it, so... All i can say is Im feeling Pendio and a few other people. Pendio has kinda diverted from every question ive asked him.

Pen

The game is on!
Well. Time to prepare my last meal... And hope for the call from the govenor. Maybe Theodyn the Warden will let me watch TV. Unless we have someone else in mind. I mean i understand why im being crucified for our sins, and im not going to fight it, so... All i can say is Im feeling Pendio and a few other people. Pendio has kinda diverted from every question ive asked him.

What? Are you actually serious right now? Please do give examples of me diverting from your every question if you are going to stand by that. Honestly, to me you just seem extremely salty. And if you do find me suspicious, I would appreciate some reasoning as to why I would be scum.

Pen

The game is on!
@kokirion I have seen you viewing this thread quite a lot in the past days, however, even though there have been posts addressing you, you have not made any posts yourself in a while. You were very active before, so why the change of play style? You have yet to respond to me for example, but you have only been lurking around in this thread ever since I made that post directed to you. It would be nice with at least one more post from you before this day ends.

Storm

Im not Koki, but one more post from me before my death is nice. How are you, Pendio? Are you doing alright emotionally? Im just curious, because i love you guys and i want to make sure everyone is doing okay and not stressed through the ringer

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
@kokirion I have seen you viewing this thread quite a lot in the past days, however, even though there have been posts addressing you, you have not made any posts yourself in a while. You were very active before, so why the change of play style? You have yet to respond to me for example, but you have only been lurking around in this thread ever since I made that post directed to you. It would be nice with at least one more post from you before this day ends.
I've been telling myself to post something for the last couple of days already ^ ^
But my new quarter just started so I'm suddenly more busy compared to last week when I was free. I could've made a few posts though, but I did not feel the need to add more. I've pretty much said already what I think of everything.

I've been thinking about some things that happened here, and wondered what to do with it, and might make a post about that in a few hours.
I still wanted to post before the day ends anyhow.

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I had a lot of online chemistry homework that I needed to get done.

@Sadia @Dan I agree with the point of view that Storm either has made some newbie mistakes if he is scum or whatever plan he had as town completely backfired, and he now appears to be scum either way. I'm still rather hesitant to lynch Storm because he actually did turn out to be town in the Revival game. That said, he went a step further in this game by fakeclaiming such an important power role and thus causing one of the doctors to reveal himself.

If Storm is left alive, people will constantly question whether or not he is town on subsequent days. I don't think Storm's posts since the votes started to accumulate on him have incriminated him, but they haven't exactly helped him either. If anything, he showed an extremely defeatist attitude by voting for himself earlier.

I see Storm suggested Pendio and Viral Maze as suspicious targets to look after, so it might be worth glancing back at some of their posts. I can't link now because I'm on mobile, but Pendio has also been accused of appearing suspicious by kokirion for supposedly having overall emotional and noncontributive posts before. That said, if the Revival game taught me anything, it could be two townies fruitlessly going after each other like I did with Toxic_Snowman. As for Viral, I think the main point of interest is that he opposes a no lynch because it benefits the mafia more than the town by creating a potential day two scenario where the mafia are up two townie kills at the start of the day. I believe Viral also had a small debate with Toxic about why he supported a no lynch instead, but Toxic then saw the benefits of a lynch after Soul explained it to him.

I will do my best to be on at least once more before the day ends to see what is happening in the thread, but I have yet to see someone propose a convincing alternative to a Storm lynch.

Vote: Storm

@Storm Why should people keep you alive for Day 2? If your role provides some information that can be used right at the start of the day, I'd rather you not give away any information, especially since there has already been a role claim today and name claims are prohibited. Normally, I would say the mafia would keep you alive if you are town after the chaos you caused today, but since this looks to be a role madness game, I'd say to make use of your ability tonight in case they try to target you at night if you survive. That said, I don't think you should claim if you make it to Day 2 unless you are absolutely certain you've hit scum or someone who's not town, be it a Serial Killer or Dreaming God or the like.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
There were some things I've been thinking about last couple of days.
I don't think Storm is scum, and I don't see why he should be lynched, but as I said before, I don't care that much either and it seemed rather inevitable that he would get lynched to day. Hence I didn't attempt to lobby heavily to safe him.

You know, one particular post from Pendio drew my interest.
And should Storm die and flip scum, then I will very strongly be on your case tomorrow, Kirion.
It doesn't seem strange at first sight. But now consider that Pendio would be scum and Storm would not. Then Pendio already knows he is innocent, he would then accidentily give me a strong support coming days if he turns out town.
Now, it is not unthinkable that both are scum. Then Pendio tries to buss him and simulataniously make me the next target. So I do am somewhat curious about Storm's alignment. If he's town, that is evidence supporting that Pendio might be town as well. I mean, he could have simply not noticed it, but I doubt he would accidentily make a statement like the one above if he knows Storm is innocent.

I was also unsure about Sadia, HoT and Zelda15. All 3 didn't post that much, but that's not a definite scumtell. There were other things I didn't like about them, but we can still discuss that tomorrow (I just realise I only have 2 minutes or so left to type : d)

I also noticed Johnny's remark that he didn't know about one of the mechanics that so far everyone who claims to be a townie has verified. To be honest, he never looked scummy to me, but this did was an odd remark coming from his side. And actually, I cannot think of any town role he may have where he does not have this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom