• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tattoos and Piercings

Okay, as for a few of you guys know, I have 3 tattoos atm; a humming bird on my shoulder, Triforce on my foot, and a dare from ZU (get My Little Pony cutie mark, so I have Twilight Sparkles on my right thigh, might get it on the left, idk yet lolol)

And for piercings I have my lubes done, and my right Tragus done I plan on getting my left side done but after the pain I went through with the right side, I'm saving it for another day (and in case you don't know what that is, this is what it is):
tragus_piercing_x_by_abidawnx-d58onuf.jpg

I plan on getting another tattoo on my other foot to match the triforce, I thought about getting Navi on it, and have the "glitter/sparkle" trail from my right foot to the left side where the triforce is at. I have a clear image in my head and it will look glorious.

So, lovelies, what poison have you done, or will, to your body?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually, I've considered getting the right side of my lower lip pierced before. I wore a fake one for a little while, and it looked alright. I dunno, I might do that someday, when I'm no longer in the care of my dad! :P

There are a few tattoos that I may get when I'm older. Among these is a triforce design (drawn by my now ex-stepdad), a sloth, and something to represent my love of all types of music.

I've got a Triforce Tattoo. Plan on getting an 8bit Link and a Disney related tattoo bc my grandmother and I have many wonderful Disney memories.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've always been very fond of tattoos, but I've never had the balls to get one. Thing is, you have to be fully 100% sure because you're getting a permanent marking on your skin and if that's in plain sight then you could be looking back and regretting it in a few years time. I was super close to getting one 2 or so years ago and if I would have gone through with it man would I be regretting it now, lol.

I always get new ideas and honestly I can't think what I truly want if I get one. One arm sleeves look really cool, but that's a lot of ink and a lot of money. Plus it's not exactly easy to hide and some jobs may not approve. Then you have tibial tattoos, which are cliché but I still think they look pretty cool. I also love the idea of getting small tattoos in random places; they'll be much cheaper and I'll make sure they mean something to me. Finally, and this is something a friend and my mom's boyfriend has, a large tattoo across the back/shoulder region. It basically covers the majority of the upper back and shoulders.

Anyway, I'll keep being on the fence till I'm 100% sure. Oh and I'm kind of split on tattoos on girls, they can be really hot or just kinda meh.

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I have my ears pierced.

At one point in time, (way back when I was like 13 and was pretty into the whole "emo" thing) I wanted to get snakebites. That phase subsided however when I found out that I have a vein right under my lip where the piercing would have to go.

I also wanted to get my cartilage pierced but weenied out when I heard it hurt really bad.

I still want to get a simple nose piercing on the left. I'm in a debate with myself on getting my belly button pierced though.

As for tattoos, every tattoo is going to have meaning.

I want to get the Triforce on my left hand. The meaning behind this is that Zelda has given me an escape while battling my depression.

I want to get "strong" on my left forearm. Partly is to cover up a scar but mainly to remind myself that I have survived many hardships and dark times and that I am strong for making it.

I want to get a picture I found while looking up lyrics to the Beatles song "Blackbird" on my right upper arm.

Lastly, I want to get my dad's name, date of birth, and date of death written in cursive on my left shoulder with "I love you Daddy <3" written around it as a border.

I've always been very fond of tattoos, but I've never had the balls to get one. Thing is, you have to be fully 100% sure because you're getting a permanent marking on your skin and if that's in plain sight then you could be looking back and regretting it in a few years time. I was super close to getting one 2 or so years ago and if I would have gone through with it man would I be regretting it now, lol.

I always get new ideas and honestly I can't think what I truly want if I get one. One arm sleeves look really cool, but that's a lot of ink and a lot of money. Plus it's not exactly easy to hide and some jobs may not approve. Then you have tibial tattoos, which are cliché but I still think they look pretty cool. I also love the idea of getting small tattoos in random places; they'll be much cheaper and I'll make sure they mean something to me. Finally, and this is something a friend and my mom's boyfriend has, a large tattoo across the back/shoulder region. It basically covers the majority of the upper back and shoulders.

Anyway, I'll keep being on the fence till I'm 100% sure. Oh and I'm kind of split on tattoos on girls, they can be really hot or just kinda meh.

When you know it will just consume your life! Trust me I wanted a triforce for 3 months and it was all I thought about! Before that random time though I'd never even considered getting a tattoo. It honestly has to be something that means a lot to you rather than being a super deep and meaningful tattoo. I'll always love my Triforce even when I'm 50 and it's "lame". I'll always remember the times I had on Zelda and I just feel like it's a part of me internally that won't ever leave so I would never want it to externally!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Well, tattoos are actually incredibly bad for your skin, and I don't think they're that particularly attractive either. I don't plan on ever getting any tattoos, and it doesn't help that they're permanent.

I've just got my ear lobes pierced once and that's all I'm getting. Seriously, do people really think metal stuck in their skin looks good? It's one thing if it's only your ear a few times but anything else is just... ugh.

If getting a certain piercing or getting a tattoo is painful, then why go to the trouble? Just don't do it.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I just had my ears pierced when I was young. I don't really change my earrings, so those weren't too much use xD

My mother has 4 holes in each ear for earrings. I have no idea how she did it, and especially a long time ago when she was a teenager, and the methods weren't the most best, but she would do anything for fashion :P My father has a religious sign as a tattoo on the back of his hand. He got it done when he was really young. I think his friends made him. Other than that, my family has no connection to tattoos and piercings :P I won't be getting any. I don't have any interest in them, and I want to keep my body natural. I don't even wear make up xD Plus, I'm afraid of pain :yes:

Fig

The Altruist
At the current moment, I have no piercings or tattoos on ky body and I plan to keep it like that for the rest of my life. I don't care of others have piercings and/or tattoos, I just care about my body. Ever since I was a kid, I was always told that tattoos will hurt your body in the long-run so I've kept that mentality ever since. Then there is the concept of cosplaying. Some characters that I would like to cosplay have tattoos and/or piercings. What I'm going to do is just use clip-on piercings and body paint whenever I do need to. I think that's a better alternative then simply getting a new tattoo every time, especially for a guy like me. :lol:

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
A few of my friends have already gotten tattoos. I have toyed with the idea, but I'm not entirely sure that it's for me.

Not getting any piercings. Definitely not for me.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I don't have any piercings, although I think they're really neat (I'm just too much of a baby to get them, even on my ears).
Tattoos are super duper cool and I love them, although I'm not old enough to get one yet. When I am, I'd like to get a watercolour tattoo on my collarbone and another tattoo on my ankle and my wrist.
Watercolour tats are sooo gorgeous and I'd love maybe some sort of words (in Elvish or Gallifreyan?) on my collarbone with watercolours around them.
ondrash-3.jpg

I'd like another small tat on my ankle, maybe a symbol from Supernatural or something,possibly a white ink tattoo, and a tat on my wrist over top of a couple of old scars.
Of course, my parents hate tattoos so I'd get disowned or at least disrespected, but yo:
my body my rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom