• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Talk About Your Self and Your Life Forum

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Yeah, it is nice to not be too different, to not be alone. I believe there are some more Scandinavians at this Forum & I think that I have seen some other elder people here :lol:

Can those people please introduce themselves in this interesting thread? :)

(By the way, Norway is one of the most fantastic countries there is, and the language is beautiful, especially when spoken by women :))

Oh, trust me, my dialect is *not* very beautiful, lol, the dialect in the area I currently live in is pretty decent... but mine... not so much :P But I'm not changing it, it's the way I've always spoken, lol

Talicor

Bringer of Dragons
Well I'm Talicor I was born august 7 1997 and I am an avid fan of Zelda I currently have 20 chickens 3 ducks and a dog my odd username comes from the novels I'm currently working on: The Dragons of Talicor I love to ride my bike and swim the trampoline was my life (until a tibial rotation a few years ago kept me off for good.)Now I too try to figure out the makings of video games as I enter my high school years. (ps sorry if my age says I'm 15 my friend put my info in wrong)
But, hey most of the time I feel like I'm 15 anyway so it works out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom