• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Talk About Your Self and Your Life Forum

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
My name is Shane. I was born July 13 1999. I am a huge fan of Street Fighter, Legend of Zelda, Call of Duty, Super Mario, Sonic, ect. I am some what new to Zelda Dungeon but I am pretty known here. Now I want to hear about you and your life so leave a post.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Awsome! I was born April 17th 1999! thats so cool, well, my life is based around zelda and the sheikah, i've been here a while, but i dont get as many replies as you do. . .

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Interesting idea for a thread, Shane. I guess I'm next.

The username is SinkingBadges (if I said my real name, you bet I'd get a lot of unwanted attention), born in 1994, but not as mature as that might suggest.

So, I guess I gotta be somewhat known around here, even though I don't get to talk much with other members (something I'd like to change). But I have good (if somewhat disconnected) relationships with the ones that do know me. I think I am kind of a dull conversator most of the time (as some may have already seen), with short and vague comebacks most of the time. It seems like I'm doing alright, I guess. I probably should make less attempts at being "funny", cuz they often make me go off-topic on threads.

So, does this belong here, or in the community section?

Last edited:
It really seems like it could fit in either. I'm sure it will be moved if it needs to be.

I was born August 3, 1994. August 3 is the day that the jews were expelled from Spain in 1492. It's also the day Hitler became Fuhrer. My birthday is just a bad day for Judaism.

Anyways, I seem to be on and off active on this forum since I've been busy finishing high school and getting ready for college.

I've written about one hundred pages of an autobiography called "He Dies at the End". I hope to finish it before the year is over.

This concludes today's random Reignbow trivia.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Oy, I feel old... I was born in 1984...
My first nintendo was the NES, which I bought with my older sister, I don't remember exactly when but I was a kid and I don't think I had reached double-digits yet. I got very familiar with the Super Mario series. I didn't get introduced to the Zelda series until I bought myself an N64 at age 14 from money I earned from my first job. I still have the N64 today and it still works, but the controller's a bit of a pain, lol.

Other than games which primarily consists of Nintendo and X-box titles, I'm a huge TV fan. Nothing against movies, I love watching movies, but I prefer TV-shows, following the same characters of a longer time period. I write fanfiction, make fanvideos and go to conventions twice a year :)

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Well I guess I must be the Elder in these Forums! I was born as early as 1978, on a cold winter day. My name is Jimmy and at the moment I am working at a University in Sweden with administration etc. (but I am actually a biologist). I was born in Sweden and still I live here.

When I was younger I wanted to move to South America and I went to Spain to learn "the" Spanish language (El Castellano). I´ve been traveling in Central America and I still hope that I one day will "put my foot" on South American ground. Maybe also emigrate to those parts :)

There is so much more but it was at least something about me!

EDIT: I was there to experience the release of Zelda II! I was there when it was the most sophisticated game there was :) Yay!

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Well I guess I must be the Elder in these Forums! I was born as early as 1978, on a cold winter day. My name is Jimmy and at the moment I am working at a University in Sweden with administration etc. (but I am actually a biologist). I was born in Sweden and still I live here.

Awesome another Scandinavian! :D And also, another one who hasn't been a teenager for a while, lol yay!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Awesome another Scandinavian! :D And also, another one who hasn't been a teenager for a while, lol yay!

Yeah, it is nice to not be too different, to not be alone. I believe there are some more Scandinavians at this Forum & I think that I have seen some other elder people here :lol:

Can those people please introduce themselves in this interesting thread? :)

(By the way, Norway is one of the most fantastic countries there is, and the language is beautiful, especially when spoken by women :))

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm Mexican and was born here in the US back in 1995. My real name is Arturo and I just turned 16 on the second of June and have lived in Chicago my entire life. I have two older brothers and an older sister. My whole life I have looked up to my oldest brother for many reasons. He's very smart, he's a hard worker, he helps out with my family, and has always been there to defend us. My childhood sucked for the most part. I've witnessed horrible things at such a young age and broke my leg in 2002. I still have the scar on my leg and my right leg tends to hurt faster then the right til this day. I was never able to stand up to my dad when he'd get drunk and cause problems with my mother but luckily my older brother was there for those dark days. Recently I was forced to put my hands on my father for the first time and I regret it even though it had to be done. For months my parents have not spoken or communicated with each other. I don't hate my father I just think he needs help. He's a good provider and has done many nice things for us in the past and has really helped out when it comes to our house. But that's just it. Nothing more.

I have a really good relationship with my sister but we have just sorta drifted away lately. As for my second oldest brother, we used to have a very good relationship until he turned 13. He fell in with the wrong crowd and has been a problem ever since. We tend to fight all the time and he usually kicks my a**, but I can take on him now and I'm sure he knows it. My oldest brother and I have a very solid relationship. Ever since I was 6 we would always play video games together and still do. I'm the closest to him and have a lot in common with him. I dread the day when he moves. He has a good job now and keeps talking about moving somewhere with his girlfriend. As if things haven't changed enough for me.

Well, how do I describe myself? I guess you can say I'm a geek when it comes to video games, cartoons, and superheroes. I'm also funny and can be twisted at times. I also used to draw a lot and have showed major improvement over the years. I only draw at school now only when I'm really bored. I have so many dreams that I wish to one day accomplish like becoming a video game designer, starting my own comic book company, making cartoons, and voice acting for some reason. I have so many ideas for so many things. I do fairly decent at school, and try to avoid fighting as best as I can. I can't just swing at someone anymore now that I can get arrested, even for self defense. Which would be my only reason for ever fighting. I also hate people and can be a bit anti social in life. I guess I just don't like people. I also tend to think too much, I even over think my own existence at times. I can also be easily pissed off at times but I try to be as nice as I can. I guess I'm just too stressed, I can be jerk sometimes but I regret it. That's just the anger taking over. I enjoy being alone at times, but someday hope I'll meet the right girl and get a job. Well I guess that's me and my life for now.

Last edited:
My name is Brendan, I live in Eagle River, Alaska which is a suburb of Anchorage. I spend most of my time playing video games, making movies and playing airsoft. I can speak some Russian, enough to get by but not fluently.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Wow, guys, my last post wasn't as interesting as the ones after it. I guess I'll go on, as I feel I didn't tell enough.

So, about my life outside of the forums, I'm the kind of guy who looks like he'd tell you to **** off in real life, even if I'm somewhat cheery around here. It's just that I'm always serious and don't look very patient.

I was interested in filmmaking and wanted to start a career in it, but lost interest somehow. I even wrote a script after many awful attempts at it, but this one will probably never see the light of day. It was inspired in all of the stuff I had learned from old hollywood in the time I was interested, and was pretty far along, in fact.

So, at school, I'm not exactly a role model. I used to be better with grades and all that, but I've grown a bit tired of it. I sometimes even feel older than my actual age.

I'm the youngest of 5 children, and I can't help feeling that my folks are too stressed to even deal with me.

Feel free to tell me if that was too much info :lol:.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Let's stick with Xicon for the name. :)

I was born in March 1994, the oldest of two children, the second of which is probably my polar opposite. I'm very studious and work hard when it comes to school and classwork, but I am still relatively weak in history. Math and Science are my strong points, with Language and Literature coming close behind, but my real love is for Film in all its forms. I take two Film classes next year (my senior year of high school), and hope to be accepted into a film school (UCLA/USC hopefully) upon graduation. When I'm not in school, 75% of the time I am either watching movies, or writing and producing them. I'm not the best director, but I can certainly write and edit, along with some moderate animation skills. I've won a few local contests for animated films as well as a couple of editing awards.

I play a lot of Nintendo games - Metroid Prime and Zelda being my favorites, with the 3D Mario series coming in close behind. Outside of that, I'm a big fan of PC gaming, specifically Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, and Valve's games. I also, somewhat regrettably, play WoW. I play it more than other games, so I have missed a lot of great games over the past few years. I have lessened my WoW playing to a degree, though I still play it fairly often and even write professionally as a freelancer for a WoW blog. My real love in is non-MMO games, however, as I like to be in total control of my gaming experience.

I am not athletic in the least sense of the word. ;)

So that's me in a nutshell - an encyclopedia of film (history, theory, pop culture - everything), an avid writer and gamer. :)

Get ready for a long one guys.

I was born June 2nd 1990 in Fredrick, Maryland at the Fredrick Memorial hospital. My parents lived in a trailer at the time and from what i heard everything was great, until the trailer caught fire. My parents were forced to live with me grandparents on my dad's side and we lived there. I can't remember much or squeeze much out of my parents from that point but i know there was a 2 year gap. My youngest sister was born January 20th 1992 and that's all I know. I remember feint memories of me looking out the window watching my elder sister go to school and saying to my Mother "Mom I want to go where sissy goes".

Eventually I went to school got perfect attention, always on the Honor roll (I'm not kidding my parents made sure i grew up right). When I was 8 I joined "Cub Scouts" and the local little league baseball team, which was convientient because they both were beside the school. Anyway im going to skip ahead a few years....to 2000, in 2000 the year was great until the end of the year.

December 2000 my mother, sisters and I went to my Aunts house for christmas. I remember getting pokemon yellow version and i was excited. after all the christmas joy, it was late and we spent the night at my grandma's house (my mom's mom). the next morning my mom got a call from my dad and i remember this clearly like it hapened yesturday. My dad yelled at her saying these exact words (ill leave out the curse words) "You Bleeping bleep you were supposed to be home last night and now you're at you motherer's house? Guess what if you come home I'm going to kill you."

After all that my mom got divorced and we stayed at our grandma's house for 4 years. During those 4 years it was the fist time we have ever felt free to do anything, i made friends, had fun and everything was great...until my grandma died july 5th 2004. we had no choice but to move, the house payments were $1500 a month and we even had a loan from another bank to pay off the current loan. See my best friend's grandmother had a bank and she offered to give us a loan but it was too late and the house foreclosed. We had no choice but to move back into my dad's house. we lived there for 2 years, with his constant yelling at us for the slightest little things until finally he kicked us out summer 2006.

we moved in with my aunt who lives in York, Pennsylvania and once again we felt free, i made new friends and even picked up skateboarding, the school i went to was the best school i've ever gone to where everyone was friendly and i made tons of friends and everyday after school i would go skateboarding with friends. well it didn't last long, my Aunt couldn't afford the house payments because my uncle kept quiting his jobs and i was about to pick up a job, but we were kicked out by the landlady. I was very religious back then and the church gave us a place to stay for a week. we stayed at a motel where I remember trying to beat the legend of zelda twilight princess. the week past and we had no choice but to move back in with my dad.

I have lived with my dad for 4 years so far and i don't think im going to move out anytime soon due to financial troubles and such. but During these 4 years my sister dropped out of high school, i barely made it out and we have been in many arguments. im looking forward to the future while ignoring the past, and when i finally get out of here i will truly be free once again.

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
I was born on October 13th, 1997 and I (obviously) love the Legend of Zelda series! I joined the forum a week or two ago and have enjoyed it greatly! I'm a very active member and hope to build a good reputation.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Either this will be long are fairly short!

I am Keely I was Born March 7th 1995, I am a pale white girl who doesn't know a thing about make up or girlish charm. I have always been a tomboy and always will be. I played Zelda on Game Cube and that was my big deal. I got my wii and played TP for hours.

But christmas 2010 was a big deal.. Besides getting my baby the rival of Nintendo, Xbox I was holding in my hands a card that told me I would get Skyward Sword When the game came out. I've been waiting ever since

I am instered in video game design. Seeing that Singing seems more of a hobby to me than anything else. I love to write but I stink at it.
I run my own website Keely and Friends.
And I play Video games like
Red Dead Redemption
The Sims 3 and 2
Fable 2 and 3
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age 2
Assassins Creed

I want to learn how those games are created.. And Bring my inner ideas to your home!

Anywho thats enough about me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom